Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You tell me. 

You got all uppity and offended. 

Why did it offend you? 

You know why or you should do with your disabled children . Stop being foolish . My good lady is disabled and she and I and you , know very well, how you were using that word .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

How much did the government pay all the other countries on this planet to go along with this "plandemic"?

Was does " my phone threw a spaz " mean ?

They didn't need to, they saw a situation where they could make themselves a pot of money and went for it, idiots lapped it up.

 

Why has a poor country like Africa hardly been affected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

They didn't need to, they saw a situation where they could make themselves a pot of money and went for it, idiots lapped it up.

 

Why has a poor country like Africa hardly been affected?

Idiots all over the  world , apart from you . I will say it again , all over the world .

Edited by hackey lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You know why or you should do with your disabled children . Stop being foolish . My good lady is disabled and she and I and you , know very well, how you were using that word. 

You know nothing. You don't know me from Adam. 

You are putting your own prejudice into this conversation. 

I hope your wife is thoroughly disappointed in you. 

Shame on you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You know nothing. You don't know me from Adam. 

You are putting your own prejudice into this conversation. 

I hope your wife is thoroughly disappointed in you. 

Shame on you. 

Anyone reading this knows where the shame lies .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hackey lad said:

Anyone reading this knows where the shame lies .

Yes. With you. 

Just admit it. You associate the word with disabled people....

 

I don't. Why do you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hackey lad said:

Anyone reading this knows where the shame lies .

Getting yourself in a tangle again as per usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They didn't need to, they saw a situation where they could make themselves a pot of money and went for it, idiots lapped it up.

 

Why has a poor country like Africa hardly been affected?

SInce when has Africa been a country?

 

Are you Donald Trump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They didn't need to, they saw a situation where they could make themselves a pot of money and went for it, idiots lapped it up.

 

Why has a poor country like Africa hardly been affected?

Africa has been affected but because of the vaccination program and restrictions, they cannot be compared to us.

 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1170463/coronavirus-cases-in-africa/

 

But this will be disregarded as MSM as per

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Africa has been affected but because of the vaccination program and restrictions, they cannot be compared to us.

 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1170463/coronavirus-cases-in-africa/

 

But this will be disregarded as MSM as per

Like I've said before, people like you compare countries when the narrative suits but not when it doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, top4718 said:

Like I've said before, people like you compare countries when the narrative suits but not when it doesn't.

Feel free to provide anything that counters the narrative I've posted. 

 

Or keep making baseless claims which everyone can easily prove wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Feel free to provide anything that counters the narrative I've posted. 

 

Or keep making baseless claims which everyone can easily prove wrong...

You can prove anything when you've got £352m to fund the BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.