Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Have you noticed that pro jab/mask types do their level best to avoid the obvious? 

Have you also noticed that they are also usually the first to act like children and behave like they are in the playground? 

Hmmmm.... Very suspicious. 

Untrue.

See rest of thread for details.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Excellent question... 

Of course the answer is a simple one. 

It's a Scamdemic and not a legit pandemic. 

Nope.

Viruses mutate - that's why we have a flu jab every year for over 50's in the UK.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Untrue.

See rest of thread for details.

Oh hiya you 👋

I hope you are well. 

Say what you like. It won't change a thing. Pro jab/mask types almost always resort to childish behaviour when someone doesn't bow down to their fears about this deadly global Scamdemic. 

It's almost like you are insecure or something. 

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Have you noticed that pro jab/mask types do their level best to avoid the obvious? 

Hey, read the Jabberwocky. It says, and I quote, "Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch". What could be more obvious than that: "shun the frumious Bandersnatch"! Now, what's with the insults? Do your own research.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Hey, read the Jabberwocky. It says, and I quote, "Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch". What could be more obvious than that: "shun the frumious Bandersnatch"! Now, what's with the insults? Do your own research.

A big thank you for proving my point 🙏

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A big thank you for proving my point 🙏

Look all I'm saying is don't let yourself be mislead. That guy with the wookie sidekick and the other guy, the one who finds the Ark of the Covenant, they're the same guy. Doesn't it all begin to make sense now? It's 28 days later, if this were a real zombie apocalypse then you have to ask yourself, "where are the zombies?"

8 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Look all I'm saying is don't let yourself be mislead. That guy with the wookie sidekick and the other guy, the one who finds the Ark of the Covenant, they're the same guy. Doesn't it all begin to make sense now? It's 28 days later, if this were a real zombie apocalypse then you have to ask yourself, "where are the zombies?"

Awesome post. That really gets to the heart of the matter. 

Seriously, grow up. 

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Seriously, grow up. 

Why all the hostility? Why the insults?

It's like the guy shouting at that painting, "It bloody is a f'kin' pipe." He needs to chill, maybe practice his Belgian a bit and look at the nice picture of the pipe.

19 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Pro jab/mask types almost always resort to childish behaviour when someone doesn't bow down to their fears about this deadly global Scamdemic. 

It's almost like you are insecure or something. 

Is it not "childish" to use Conspiracy Theory 'speak' like "Scamdemic"and remarks implying  that a person maybe "insecure"  when accusing others of being "childish? What is a "Pro jab/mask type..."?

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Is it not "childish" to use Conspiracy Theory 'speak' like "Scamdemic"and remarks implying  that a person maybe "insecure"  when accusing others of being "childish? What is a "Pro jab/mask type..."?

I’m a pro jab/pro mask type. As are roughly 90% of the population.

Choose your epithet for the 10% who sit squarely outside of society.

64% of the populaton have been foolish enough to be coerced into a jab and about 10% of the terminally thick are still wearing masks that don't work, they'll be included in the 64%.

23 minutes ago, top4718 said:

64% of the populaton have been foolish enough to be coerced into a jab

Keeping up your long running record of not getting the facts right. The proportion of the population that has had a jab  is around 75%.

Edited by Carbuncle