Coronavirus - Part Two.

16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

have a look into who has gained in the last 18 months (clue - its isn't the poor).

youre doing it again, mixing bull**** with real conspiracies, ive just said theyve made money out of it, thats plain to see i agree, but with businesses closed the dirty capitalists have lost money. we pay for their profits, shares etc by working, if that works not happening they dont earn their obscene profits.

Its how the world has been for all of human evolution.

again, theyve lost more with the economies being shut down than theyve made cos of covid.

Guest makapaka
10 minutes ago, melthebell said:

youre doing it again, mixing bull**** with real conspiracies, ive just said theyve made money out of it, thats plain to see i agree, but with businesses closed the dirty capitalists have lost money. we pay for their profits, shares etc by working, if that works not happening they dont earn their obscene profits.

Its how the world has been for all of human evolution.

again, theyve lost more with the economies being shut down than theyve made cos of covid.

bit naive…

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/747a76dd-f018-4d0d-a9f3-4069bf2f5a93

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/07/covid-19-crisis-boosts-the-fortunes-of-worlds-billionaires

Edited by makapaka

5 hours ago, top4718 said:

The furlough money comes out of taxes, selling  masks and having shares in companies that are profiting from Covid goes straight into their pockets, a major difference, have a look into who has gained in the last 18 months (clue - its isn't the poor).

On a different note what's happened to Covid, hardly hear it mentioned now, have they milked it dry?

It's in the news everyday still. Just because it isn't the main headline doesn't mean it's not being reported.

18 hours ago, top4718 said:

The furlough money comes out of taxes, selling  masks and having shares in companies that are profiting from Covid goes straight into their pockets, a major difference, have a look into who has gained in the last 18 months (clue - its isn't the poor).

On a different note what's happened to Covid, hardly hear it mentioned now, have they milked it dry?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58736720

Still in the news.

13 hours ago, Delayed said:

It's in the news everyday still. Just because it isn't the main headline doesn't mean it's not being reported.

Indeed, on the BBC news page I just counted 7 covid related stories lol

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Indeed, on the BBC news page I just counted 7 covid related stories lol

None so blind....

4 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

This is also in the news, another statistic that shows the death rates have been inflated, I’ve said before the fallout from this nonsense in deaths will far eclipse anything directly caused by Covid.
https://news.sky.com/story/england-and-wales-records-more-than-70-000-excess-deaths-in-private-homes-since-start-of-covid-19-pandemic-12420482

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

This is also in the news, another statistic that shows the death rates have been inflated, I’ve said before the fallout from this nonsense in deaths will far eclipse anything directly caused by Covid.
https://news.sky.com/story/england-and-wales-records-more-than-70-000-excess-deaths-in-private-homes-since-start-of-covid-19-pandemic-12420482

And? Where in your link does it state these excess deaths were attributed to covid? I've read it (probably unlike you) and it states covid deaths and excess deaths. Did you do the maths to see if attributed deaths are correct?

Or just scrambling around in the dark for anything that seems to back up your narrative?

Deaths happen, other deaths sadly will happen from other causes, people have been unable to go to hospital, that doesn't mean there shouldn't have been lockdowns or other measures

Edited by melthebell

Guest makapaka
16 minutes ago, melthebell said:

people have been unable to go to hospital, that doesn't mean there shouldn't have been lockdowns or other measures

How do you know that?

4 minutes ago, makapaka said:

How do you know that?

How do I know what? Anti covid protestors have made clear people have missed appointments and people have got iller as a consequence

But

That doesn't mean there  shouldn't have been measures to mitigate covid.

As the saying goes **** happens, being in the middle of a global pandemic ain't perfect, craps gonna happen

Guest makapaka
6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

How do I know what? Anti covid protestors have made clear people have missed appointments and people have got iller as a consequence

But

That doesn't mean there  shouldn't have been measures to mitigate covid.

As the saying goes **** happens, being in the middle of a global pandemic ain't perfect, craps gonna happen

It’s not perfect - but that’s not much consolation for a young person who’s got terminal cancer because they couldn’t get a hospital appointment sooner.

Edited by makapaka

13 minutes ago, makapaka said:

How do you know that?

Are you really challenging the idea that lockdowns reduced the loss of hospital capacity due to covid?