Coronavirus - Part Two.

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Medical professionals wear masks that are fit for purpose not badly fitted, frequently used bits of cloth, that's why they are medical professionals and not numptys who believe Boris Johnson. The same medical advisors including the WHO were advocating not wearing them last year.

WHO advocates wearing masks :

When and how to use masks (who.int)

Again, I'd much rather but my faith in the World Health Organisation than a SF user.  And again, people aren't putting their faith in Boris Johnson.  They are putting faith in Whitty, JVT, WHO and the NHS.  

And yes, the advice from last year is obviously going to change when we learn more about the virus, risks, safety measures etc.  

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

WHO advocates wearing masks :

When and how to use masks (who.int)

Again, I'd much rather but my faith in the World Health Organisation than a SF user.  And again, people aren't putting their faith in Boris Johnson.  They are putting faith in Whitty, JVT, WHO and the NHS.  

And yes, the advice from last year is obviously going to change when we learn more about the virus, risks, safety measures etc.  

The virus might change, masks don't, they don't work. The WHO are about as corrupt as an organisation can get, they make FIFA look whiter than white.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

The virus might change, masks don't, they don't work. The WHO are about as corrupt as an organisation can get, they make FIFA look whiter than white.

Evidence of the WHO being corrupt?

Or just a baseless allegation to save face?

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Evidence of the WHO being corrupt?

Or just a baseless allegation to save face?

I don't have to to save any face, for people like yourself who believe what the MSM and Boris tells you I suppose accepting what the WHO say is a doddle. 

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't have to to save any face, for people like yourself who believe what the MSM and Boris tells you I suppose accepting what the WHO say is a doddle. 

Baseless allegation it is

5 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Baseless allegation it is

If you're happy to believe them carry on, I wouldn't be.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If you're happy to believe them carry on, I wouldn't be.

You're welcome to convince me and anyone else otherwise

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

You're welcome to convince me and anyone else otherwise

You'll never be convinced, I think the term for it is "belief perseverance" you've got that far down the road of being hoodwinked its too big a hill to climb to admit it.

45 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've now saved £455.00 pound coins in my Conspiracy Theorists mentions jar, many thanks. 

Let me help you out.

Why are you so resistant to the title of conspiracy theorist? (£456) You have the characteristics: you believe a 'secret' cabal is implementing a far reaching malevolent plan. You believe you have the rare gift of insight even if you've no actual evidence and you're prepared to keep piling up false statements even in the face of good evidence they're false. You're a conspiracy theorist. (£457)

#FillTopsJar

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Let me help you out.

Why are you so resistant to the title of conspiracy theorist? (£456) You have the characteristics: you believe a 'secret' cabal is implementing a far reaching malevolent plan. You believe you have the rare gift of insight even if you've no actual evidence and you're prepared to keep piling up false statements even in the face of good evidence they're false. You're a conspiracy theorist. (£457)

#FillTopsJar

I don't, I believe a number of people have seen an opportunity to make a staggering amount of money out of a minor illness and probably can't believe how lucky they've been with a large majority being so gullible.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't, I believe a number of people have seen an opportunity to make a staggering amount of money out of a minor illness and probably can't believe how lucky they've been with a large majority being so gullible.

Yes, we get it Neo, you've taken the Blue Pill and the rest of us are still plugged into the Matrix.

Predictable.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yes, yes a conspiracy theory (£458). Your 'a number of people' have managed to subvert the World's governments and news media, the WHO, the national statistical offices, the medical profession, and all the relevant scientific research areas in order to implement their dastardly money making scheme. All the elements of a conspiracy theory (£459) are present and accounted for.

#FillTopsJar

Edited by Carbuncle