Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
Just now, Delayed said:

Interestingly I also wear them without any ill effects. 

Most people still do, where appropriate.

Top is an outlier these days. He started off being three letters fewer than that, but now he’s graduated to a fully fledged outlier.

Just now, top4718 said:

How come Sweden doesn't have a vast list of people with missed cancer referrals and zero disruption to education and businesses........oh sorry I forgot, nothing matters to the likes of you except Covid 🙄

It does

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Sorry you've backed yourself into a corner where you can never admit you've been had, keep wearing them, 90% of us don't bother anymore with no ill effects, who's the mug.

Just let that fantasist with the Euro type flag this under his name know that he could reply to a million of my posts with his attempts to make me bite an I won't directly respond to one, hope this in coherent enough 🤣

I’m on ignore, aren’t I?  

Or maybe I’m not. Maybe I get to answer you without you being able to lie in return.

Ever felt helpless?

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Interestingly I also wear them without any ill effects. 

I'd have no ill effects to wearing a steak and kidney pie on my head it doean't mean I'd do it. Surely you starting to feel a bit foolish now, can I ask do you wear one of the useless blue things or the equally useless pattern printed ones that you re-use 50 times, or perhaps your one of those that knits your own, they all stop a deadly virus apparently 🤣 

Even typing this its laughable how people have been taken in.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

I'd have no ill effects to wearing a steak and kidney pie on my head it doean't mean I'd do it. Surely you starting to feel a bit foolish now, can I ask do you wear one of the useless blue things or the equally useless pattern printed ones that you re-use 50 times, or perhaps your one of those that knits your own, they all stop a deadly virus apparently 🤣 

Been for a wee lately?

Did you waste your time removing your garments?

Laughable given the size of water molecules. Just let them pass through your pants unhindered 

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Equally I don't see medical professionals wearing pies on their heads but when medical professionals, world leaders (Tory hatred aside) chief scientific and medical officers advocate wearing them, I'm more likely to take their advice over a nobody in Sheffield. 

So no I don't feel foolish. I would feel foolish if I dismissed the severity of a killer virus that's wiped out Millon's across the world and think it's just a cold. 

And again for the incapable of reading.....masks don't stop the virus...no one is saying they do!!!

Edited by Delayed

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

So lockdowns are useless then?

No, not if people had stuck to the rules. Any covid outbreaks should have been confined to individual households. Any potential asymptomatic or slightly symptomatic transmission elsewhere could have been drastically reduced had the government mandated masks earlier in the first lockdown for shops and public transport etc. 

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How come Sweden doesn't have a vast list of people with missed cancer referrals and zero disruption to education and businesses........oh sorry I forgot, nothing matters to the likes of you except Covid 🙄

It did according to this.

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/7467201

Has it caught up yet?

Edited by Longcol

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Is this another one of your pukka ideas? :confused:

LOL its really is trying to educate 10 year olds sometimes, the anti covid protestations are so simplistic with no real thought gone into it

21 hours ago, top4718 said:

I'd have no ill effects to wearing a steak and kidney pie on my head it doean't mean I'd do it. ...

It would if the pie was hot.

It would if your boss saw you.

Wearing a mask while coughing and spluttering with a cold and being recently Covid positive is what I do.

I did not feel foolish, It did not make me superior, I did what others in the same situation.

Your concerns about appearance and feeling foolish during a pandemic are noted.

32 minutes ago, melthebell said:

LOL its really is trying to educate 10 year olds sometimes, the anti covid protestations are so simplistic with no real thought gone into it

That really is not fair on 10 year olds who unlike Conspiracy Theorists of whatever flavour, listen, watch, learn, ask and continually develop their views. 

6 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

That really is not fair on 10 year olds who unlike Conspiracy Theorists of whatever flavour, listen, watch, learn, ask and continually develop their views. 

This.

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

It would if the pie was hot.

It would if your boss saw you.

Wearing a mask while coughing and spluttering with a cold and being recently Covid positive is what I do.

I did not feel foolish, It did not make me superior, I did what others in the same situation.

Your concerns about appearance and feeling foolish during a pandemic are noted.

Yes, but do you waste your time removing  your pants to have a wee? Those pesky tiny water molecules will easily squeeze through your jeans.