Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Dardandec said:

So they do work then? Make your mind up.

It was said sarcastically as they haven't.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Can I ask you , why are you so frightened of getting the jab or wearing a mask ?

Read the thread back a few (hundred) pages, this response has been attempted numerous times and failed, you'll see the answers there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Can I ask you , why are you so frightened of getting the jab or wearing a mask ?

Usually, it’s because the CTs don’t feel able to confront the reality of the situation. Some things are too big to cope with, so they look for alternative explanations.

 

By “alternative “, I mean “made up”. But also comforting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, top4718 said:

 

Read the thread back a few (hundred) pages, this response has been attempted numerous times and failed, you'll see the answers there.

Lol - do as tops says, not do as tops does.

 

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/796/?tab=comments#comment-8448405

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Longcol said:

If you look back far enough, you’ll find the triumph that is the Dog/Coyote link that Tops posted to prove that the vaccine didn’t work.

 

Happy days.

 

My money is on the coyote by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sibon said:

If you look back far enough, you’ll find the triumph that is the Dog/Coyote link that Tops posted to prove that the vaccine didn’t work.

 

Happy days.

 

My money is on the coyote by the way.

I'll raise you a roadrunner.........................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Longcol said:

I'll raise you a roadrunner.........................

Beep beep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Can I ask you , why are you so frightened of getting the jab or wearing a mask ?

I suspect he's simply winding you up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Longcol said:

Not wanting to read pages of the brainwashed's attempts at humour and gullibility is different to looking for something specific but you know that anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Not wanting to read pages of the brainwashed's attempts at humour and gullibility is different to looking for something specific but you know that anyway.

Borderline incoherence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Covid vaccines not safe, its experimental, it alters your DNA, it contains 5G / Nanobots, we dont know whats in it, lets take some Ivermectin instead LOL

 

 

Edited by melthebell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, top4718 said:

It was said sarcastically as they haven't.

Read the thread back a few (hundred) pages, this response has been attempted numerous times and failed, you'll see the answers there.

I dont want  read a few hundred pages back . I asked you a question .  Is it hard for you to answer ? 

23 hours ago, Longcol said:

Looks like that 

Edited by hackey lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I dont want  read a few hundred pages back . I asked you a question .  Is it hard for you to answer ? 

Yeah cos I've covered it numerous times.

 

Interesting to read about a not very likeable individual called Janey Godley who's admitted she was paid by the SNP to promote Covid "friendly" material, rumours that blue tick Twitter influencers were paid £200k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.