Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, sibon said:

If you post links to sites that allow me to choose which cookies I accept, then I’ll take a look.

I’m not too keen on subjecting my browser to an experimental cocktail of software.

I could, 

But I won't. 🙄

I'm not getting drawn in tonight. I'm just going to grab my popcorn and watch the show. 

You enjoy yourself 👍

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You believe Boris Johnsons crew and the MSM though?

As I've said before , I wouldn't trust Boris Johnson as far as I could chuck him.

The "MSM" don't all sing off the same hymn sheet or have the same paymasters.

Anyhow, about this "smoking gun".........................................................

Edited by Longcol

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Three attempts at asking questions, all ignored.  Oh well.  At this point we're either feeding the trolls or supporting a seriously worrying delusional pathology.  If the former: well done you, you've owned the #planetguardian libs.  If the latter: I hope you have someone around who's looking out for you.

My favourite North Yorkshire thing is to order a curry and be offered half and half. Half chips, half rice.

That’s what we have here. One troll, one idiot.

I’ll leave you to decide which is which. Though you’ve been here longer than me and moderated the site. So, I’m guessing that the troll is evident.

That just leaves the idiot.

Regardless of their motives I hope that they do have someone to look after them. It is undoubtedly better to meet this virus vaccinated rather than unvaccinated.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

As I've said before , I wouldn't trust Boris Johnson as far as I could chuck him.

The "MSM" don't all sing off the same hymn sheet or have the same paymasters.

Anyhow, about this "smoking gun".........................................................

The MSM were gifted £320m by the governent, blue tick Twitter users were paid £200k to promote the vaccine, would all that really be needed if people were seeing death and serious illness around them.

Lets wait for an enquiry for the smoking gun, might not be in our lifetime though.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

My favourite North Yorkshire thing is to order a curry and be offered half and half. Half chips, half rice.

That’s what we have here. One troll, one idiot.

I’ll leave you to decide which is which. Though you’ve been here longer than me and moderated the site. So, I’m guessing that the troll is evident.

That just leaves the idiot.

Regardless of their motives I hope that they do have someone to look after them. It is undoubtedly better to meet this virus vaccinated rather than unvaccinated.

Curry with chips, really???

The vaccinated/unvaccinated thing is highly questionable unless your over 80, seriously ill or obese.

Just now, top4718 said:

The MSM were gifted £320m by the governent, blue tick Twitter users were paid £200k to promote the vaccine, would all that really be needed if people were seeing death and serious illness around them.

Lets wait for an enquiry for the smoking gun, might not be in our lifetime though.

That is petty cash when it comes to government spending - and the income of the MSM.

Why would anyone except people in hospitals see death and serious illness all round them?

ps - thought the "smoking gun" was going to blow the whole thing wide open 😎

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Curry with chips, really???

The vaccinated/unvaccinated thing is highly questionable unless your over 80, seriously ill or obese.

You should try it.

Both things actually.

I’ll come and give you a hand with the vaccine that you are scared of.

And I’ll recommend a couple of excellent places to eat curry rice and chips. Unless you are scared of curry too, because you don’t know the ingredients or the long term side effects.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

That is petty cash when it comes to government spending - and the income of the MSM.

Why would anyone except people in hospitals see death and serious illness all round them?

ps - thought the "smoking gun" was going to blow the whole thing wide open 😎

The printed press have been struggling for years, £320m is not something they'd turn down.

Because allegedly there's the deadliest virus known to man doing the rounds, mind you an exempt lanyard can stop it so might be right.

I've already answered the last thing numerous times.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You should try it.

Both things actually.

I’ll come and give you a hand with the vaccine that you are scared of.

And I’ll recommend a couple of excellent places to eat curry rice and chips. Unless you are scared of curry too, because you don’t know the ingredients or the long term side effects.

I can make an excellent curry, better than any you've tasted takes a lot of effort to make and most certainly doesn't get served with chips.

Curry has been eaten for generations, its been proven not to have side effects unlike that stuff you'e been infected with (shudder).

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The printed press have been struggling for years, £320m is not something they'd turn down.

Because allegedly there's the deadliest virus known to man doing the rounds, mind you an exempt lanyard can stop it so might be right.

I've already answered the last thing numerous times.

The Daily Mail alone has an income of £1.2 billion - don't forget all that online advertising income.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/dmgt/financials?countrycode=uk

What fraction of the UK public have died of covid or have been seriously ill with it? Would you really expect to know loads? You've said you've had folk from work off  4 or 5 days - longer than anytime I had off work in 45 years even with flu.

And no - you haven't provided a shred of evidence for the "smoking gun" - done a lot of evasion though - like you don't like showing your sources of news. Wonder why?

Edited by Longcol

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You are the only one alleging that SARS-CoV-2 is the deadliest virus.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Curry has been eaten for generations, its been proven not to have side effects unlike that stuff you'e been infected with (shudder).

Yes but no long term randomised clinical trials have run to conclusion.

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Yes but no long term randomised clinical trials have run to conclusion.

Nobody knows what happens if you heat ginger, chill, cumin and fenugreek to exactly 126 Celsius.

I tried it once and became magnetic. My bum hurt as well.

More research is needed though.

42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You be better asking top4718 directly. I wouldn't want to assume which people he had listened to. 

I keep asking him. He never gives one.

Seriously guys, you need to stop feeding the troll 😂

Let them die from apathy.