Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I really don't, if money isn't leaving me its not going anywhere else, your Walter Mitty thing is coming to the fore again.

It is though. In the same way that money leaves me when I read the guardian it watch itv.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

False. There are not a lot of experts with opposing views at least not experts in a relevant discipline. False. 'Experts' from other fields have been able to express their (misguided) views.

Yeah thats exactly what the media want you to believe, you really need to get out more.

Just now, sibon said:

What is it about YOUR extraordinary mind that allows YOU to ignore the experts?

Do tell

Perhaps he has the ability to listen to experts from both sides rather than just the ones msm want you to listen to? 

Three attempts at asking questions, all ignored.  Oh well.  At this point we're either feeding the trolls or supporting a seriously worrying delusional pathology.  If the former: well done you, you've owned the #planetguardian libs.  If the latter: I hope you have someone around who's looking out for you.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

" I work in construction where social distancing, mask wearing and general hygiene is very poor - no evidence of any issues of serious illness, we've had people catch the virus but they all immediately return to work fine after 10  days and report being ill for about 4-5 days with a heavy flu like illness."

Then there was the chap with covid on his death certificate who tops determined died of something else.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It really isn't.

Let’s pick the last five years as a timeframe.

Which disease killed more people? Ebola, or Covid.

Just now, sibon said:

It is though. In the same way that money leaves me when I read the guardian it watch itv.

Money leaves you for that rag as you pay for it, ITV survives on advertising products, your talking absolute nonsense in an attempt to appear intelligent.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Perhaps he has the ability to listen to experts from both sides rather than just the ones msm want you to listen to? 

Links to experts ignored by the MSM please.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Yeah thats exactly what the media want you to believe, you really need to get out more.

I have got out and heard 'experts' from the other side. They have generally been experts in other things and generally been wrong.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Maybe he does.

But, just like you, he’s pretty coy about the evidence for his explosive claims

Just now, sibon said:

Let’s pick the last five years as a timeframe.

Which disease killed more people? Ebola, or Covid.

Depends who's figures you believe.

Getting hit by a train is probably more deadly than getting hit by a car but I'm sure the car deaths would score higher, ridiculous analogy.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Links to experts ignored by the MSM please.

You be better asking top4718 directly. I wouldn't want to assume which people he had listened to.