Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Do you really think big pharma and governments who are making billions out of this are going to let go so easily?

So hows the "smoking gun" stuff going..............................................

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/679/?tab=comments#comment-8439779

Try researching palliative care.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Its not just my experience, its every single person I come into contact with (with my job thats a lot), what is your personal experience, how many do you know that have been hospitalised or died of covid (I'm not counting "died with" in any way).

So, it is your personal experience then. By definition.

Maybe you should read some proper research, by proper scientists. Maybe some who have spent their lives studying this sort of thing.

If Chris Whitty popped into a Doncaster primary school and started telling you how to unblock the toilets, I’m guessing that you’d tell him to sling his hook. And you’d have a point.

So, exactly what is it about your extraordinary mind that allows you to ignore his expertise and replace it with your “experience “?

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You don't buy into it but I'd guess 99% of people who comment on this thread have zero experience of any serious illness or death from Covid but they believe what a struggling media who have had a £320m war chest put aside to promote this nonsense say, don't you ever sit back and have an actual look at the reality against the press reports? ...

Just to be clear: you don't believe the reports of serious illness and death, and won't believe until you have direct personal experience?

How about reports from medical professionals, some of whom have posted their experiences on this thread?

Are there any other examples of things you don't believe the existence of until you've experienced them yourself?

Just now, top4718 said:

Its absolutely not false, I go into businesses and speak to different individuals every day of the week, I've not come across one who knows anyone who's had anything but minor symptoms, that has to be strange in a deadly pandemic.

I'll ask again, what are your direct experiences of serious illness, death?

Do the maths.

Approx 150k dead due to covid.

Approx 67 million people in the UK.

Your chance of knowing some seriously ill or dying of covid is...................................................................

Just now, sibon said:

So, it is your personal experience then. By definition.

Maybe you should read some proper research, by proper scientists. Maybe some who have spent their lives studying this sort of thing.

If Chris Whitty popped into a Doncaster primary school and started telling you how to unblock the toilets, I’m guessing that you’d tell him to sling his hook. And you’d have a point.

So, exactly what is it about your extraordinary mind that allows you to ignore his expertise and replace it with your “experience “?

Whitty will say whatever the people paying him will tell him to say, like I said in an earlier thread look up Cyril Smith and asbestos to check the integrity of these individuals, do you really think Whitty cares about your health, big pharma really don't want people being cured.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its absolutely not false, I go into businesses and speak to different individuals every day of the week, I've not come across one who knows anyone who's had anything but minor symptoms, that has to be strange in a deadly pandemic.

You don't know that. You have also edited out from your account the stories of direct experience you have been told on this thread.

Just now, top4718 said:

Its not just my experience, its every single person I come into contact with (with my job thats a lot), what is your personal experience, how many do you know that have been hospitalised or died of covid (I'm not counting "died with" in any way).

Your evidence is unacceptable as its limited to a tiny corner of the world and limited by your bias and refusal to accept the views and experience of the vast majority.

He's put them " stories" behind him

Just now, Longcol said:

Do the maths.

Approx 150k dead due to covid.

Approx 67 million people in the UK.

Your chance of knowing some seriously ill or dying of covid is...................................................................

Due to covid or killed in a care home or died of another illness but tested positive the day before etc etc, the figures are manipulated to suit the narrative.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

... So, exactly what is it about your extraordinary mind that allows you to ignore his expertise and replace it with your “experience “?

This is genuinely baffling.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Due to covid or killed in a care home or died of another illness but tested positive the day before etc etc, the figures are manipulated to suit the narrative.

They aren’t you know. 

The people telling you that are playing you.

All for clicks.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Why do you manipulate them?