Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

OK ill try 1 more time (and I'm the one who gets accused of evasion 🙄

 

Give a covid positive result. 

27 days later killed by a car. 

Labelled a covid death. 

And you was OK with this when you heard? 

Hopefully, this will clear things up for you The_DADDY

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics?:uri=aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics

 

When a person dies, in most cases a doctor writes a medical certificate of cause of death (MCCD) which is then recorded in the death registration (at a local authority registration office). The details are printed out as the official 'death certificate' for the next of kin. The same information is sent electronically from the registration office to ONS for us to produce statistics about causes of death. For some deaths, such as when the death was due to an accident or violence, there is a coroner's inquest to establish the facts and the coroner then decides the cause of death and sends their findings to the local registrar.

The doctor or coroner certifying a death can record more than one health condition or event on the form. The medical certificate of cause of death has two parts, Part 1 contains the sequence of health conditions or events leading directly to death, while Part 2 can contain other health conditions that contributed to the death but were not part of the direct sequence. For statistical purposes one of the health conditions on the certificate is chosen as the 'underlying cause of death'. The underlying cause of death is defined as the health condition or event that started the train of events leading to death and is worked out according to rules from the World Health Organisation (WHO). COVID-19 is the underlying cause of death in around 92% of deaths where it was mentioned on the death certificate.

If someone dies in circumstances involving an accident, violence or suspicious circumstances, the case is referred to a coroner for investigation. A post-mortem examination is carried out and usually an inquest is held. The Coroner's Court hears all the evidence and follows legal rules of evidence when deciding the causes of death. It is extremely unlikely that a coroner would find that someone was involved in a traffic accident, or was the victim of violence, because of having COVID-19 or a positive COVID-19 test -- so they would not mention COVID-19 on the death certificate. This applies to any death caused by an accident, violence, poisoning, or other external causes.

Even if in an unusual case a death certificate mentioned both COVID-19 and a traffic accident (or other external causes), the World Health Organisation (WHO) rules for coding deaths mean that the traffic accident would be identified as the underlying cause of death in our data.

You can read in detail about the coding of causes of death and identifying the underlying cause in the ONS User guide to mortality statistics and the WHO International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) instruction manual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BigPP said:

Hopefully, this will clear things up for you The_DADDY

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics?:uri=aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics

 

When a person dies, in most cases a doctor writes a medical certificate of cause of death (MCCD) which is then recorded in the death registration (at a local authority registration office). The details are printed out as the official 'death certificate' for the next of kin. The same information is sent electronically from the registration office to ONS for us to produce statistics about causes of death. For some deaths, such as when the death was due to an accident or violence, there is a coroner's inquest to establish the facts and the coroner then decides the cause of death and sends their findings to the local registrar.

The doctor or coroner certifying a death can record more than one health condition or event on the form. The medical certificate of cause of death has two parts, Part 1 contains the sequence of health conditions or events leading directly to death, while Part 2 can contain other health conditions that contributed to the death but were not part of the direct sequence. For statistical purposes one of the health conditions on the certificate is chosen as the 'underlying cause of death'. The underlying cause of death is defined as the health condition or event that started the train of events leading to death and is worked out according to rules from the World Health Organisation (WHO). COVID-19 is the underlying cause of death in around 92% of deaths where it was mentioned on the death certificate.

If someone dies in circumstances involving an accident, violence or suspicious circumstances, the case is referred to a coroner for investigation. A post-mortem examination is carried out and usually an inquest is held. The Coroner's Court hears all the evidence and follows legal rules of evidence when deciding the causes of death. It is extremely unlikely that a coroner would find that someone was involved in a traffic accident, or was the victim of violence, because of having COVID-19 or a positive COVID-19 test -- so they would not mention COVID-19 on the death certificate. This applies to any death caused by an accident, violence, poisoning, or other external causes.

Even if in an unusual case a death certificate mentioned both COVID-19 and a traffic accident (or other external causes), the World Health Organisation (WHO) rules for coding deaths mean that the traffic accident would be identified as the underlying cause of death in our data.

You can read in detail about the coding of causes of death and identifying the underlying cause in the ONS User guide to mortality statistics and the WHO International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) instruction manual.

Thanks for the info. 

I don't have time right now to go through all the links but I'll take a good look tonight when my daughter is in the gym. 👍

9 hours ago, Becky B said:

I didn't want those two posts to be together, as it's not all a reply to Dr Tops, it's there a way to stop them merging?! 

I think merging is time related unless somone posts right after you. If you post 2 posts within a certain time then they'll merge. 

That's my understanding anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Scotlands Sturgeon wants kids jabbing with this experimental cocktail from aged 12.

Healthy Kids who are at NO RISK from this virus are now going to be jabbed with a "vaccine" that carries plenty of risk. 

This is now child abuse. 

Kids should not be forced, coerced, bribed to take this experimental jab. 

Leave the children alone. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Looks like Scotlands Sturgeon wants kids jabbing with this experimental cocktail from aged 12.

Healthy Kids who are at NO RISK from this virus are now going to be jabbed with a "vaccine" that carries plenty of risk. 

This is now child abuse. 

Kids should not be forced, coerced, bribed to take this experimental jab. 

Leave the children alone. 

 

 

Rminds me of the Pink Floyd song,  ( Hey teacher!    Leave them kids alone,   all in all it's just another brick in the Wall. ) :headbang::hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One word to consider when thinking about this sham - Midazolam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Rminds me of the Pink Floyd song,  ( Hey teacher!    Leave them kids alone,   all in all it's just another brick in the Wall. ) :headbang::hihi:

Ha. I like it 😁

How would a modern day version go I wonder. 

 

Hey kids they want to jab you

So run and hide

Never forget what happened

with thalidomide 

 

Reckon I'll make it as a song writer? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Becky B said:

I've seen well over 100 people die from Covid-19 (sorry I can't remember the exact number) but expect you will call me a liar for claiming that, because you don't belive in this virus and I'm therefore 'deranged' and a 'loony'. 

 

 

I find it somewhat reassuring that of the people currently in hospital with Covid, those who are seriously ill are the young, unvaccinated, and the elderly (with all those underlying conditions) seem to be doing OK. 

I realise that sounds like I'm revelling in someone's distress - I assure you all I'm not - just that the vaccine does seem to be working... 

No, the MSM are telling you its young unvaccinated as thats the target audience for their propaganda, its an amazing virus this, didn't affect the young in any way for over a year until it became their turn to be injected with the poison, what a coincidence.

 

I can't believe that intelligent people can't see through this nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ha. I like it 😁

How would a modern day version go I wonder. 

 

Hey kids they want to jab you

So run and hide

Never forget what happened

with thalidomide 

 

Reckon I'll make it as a song writer? 🤔

Yes,  pity the Sex Pistols are not still going,  :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm absolutely addicted to this thread, the comedy is priceless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Yes,  pity the Sex Pistols are not still going,  :hihi:

🤣

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm absolutely addicted to this thread, the comedy is priceless.

You should have it streamed to a 50" screen in Padders bar 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.