Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I mean, when "if you die within 28 days of a +result, even if you die in a car accident" scandle broke I thought YES!!! 

Yet the vaccine has driven down deaths within 28 days from 1 in 50 to 1 in 700. If car accidents are a big cause of death for covid cases then the vaccine must be driving them down. Take the vaccine to reduce your risk of car accidents if you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sibon said:

To be fair, there are a few more errors in his SPG. I’d be giving him 3/6 if I still had to do stuff like that.

 

 

Take a look. ^^^^ Up there.

 

It’s not my fault that Top has no attention to detail.

 

 

Oh is this another past job you've had, whats this one a university lecturer, Walter Mitty is alive and well and living in Sheffield in a muzzle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carbuncle said:

Yet the vaccine has driven down deaths within 28 days from 1 in 50 to 1 in 700. If car accidents are a big cause of death for covid cases then the vaccine must be driving them down. Take the vaccine to reduce your risk of car accidents if you like.

Give a covid positive result. 

27 days later killed by a car. 

Labelled a covid death. 

And you was OK with this when you heard? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Yet the vaccine has driven down deaths within 28 days from 1 in 50 to 1 in 700. If car accidents are a big cause of death for covid cases then the vaccine must be driving them down. Take the vaccine to reduce your risk of car accidents if you like.

No thanks, the mugs can have all the doses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Give a covid positive result. 

27 days later killed by a car. 

Labelled a covid death. 

And you was OK with this when you heard? 

The measure is imperfect. The vaccine saves lives: 1 in 50 became 1 in 700.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Oh is this another past job you've had, whats this one a university lecturer, Walter Mitty is alive and well and living in Sheffield in a muzzle.

Muzzle.

 

Have you heard yourself.

Edited by sibon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carbuncle said:

The measure is imperfect. The vaccine saves lives: 1 in 50 became 1 in 700.

OK ill try 1 more time (and I'm the one who gets accused of evasion 🙄

 

Give a covid positive result. 

27 days later killed by a car. 

Labelled a covid death. 

And you was OK with this when you heard? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carbuncle said:

The measure is imperfect. The vaccine saves lives: 1 in 50 became 1 in 700.

Can you name any other vaccine that needs two boosters in less than a year, how many are you prepared to have next year say, what if they decide they won't be free anymore and make them £500 each, then even more the year after etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sibon said:

Muzzle.

 

Have you heard yourself.

He can be heard perfectly because he doesn't wear a muzzle 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sibon said:

Muzzle.

 

Have you heard yourself.

You're wearing a useless piece of cloth over your face, might as well be a muzzle, I saw a woman enter a post office last week clearly without a mask pulling the collar of her cardigan tightly over her mouth in a death grip, this is the sort of lunacy project fear has instilled in some people.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He can be heard perfectly because he doesn't wear a muzzle 🤣

Haha touche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Can you name any other vaccine that needs two boosters in less than a year, how many are you prepared to have next year say, what if they decide they won't be free anymore and make them £500 each, then even more the year after etc?

A couple of the manufacturers have raised their prices recently. I dont remember which ones in particular but I'll try and find the info again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Give a covid positive result. 

27 days later killed by a car. 

Labelled a covid death. 

And you was OK with this when you heard? 

I repeat: deaths within 28 days of a +ve test is an imperfect measure ... as are all other measures. And yet despite being imperfect the vaccine has reduced deaths by this measure. The vaccine has reduced deaths even if some or all of the deaths were caused by something other than covid. One last time: the vaccine has reduced deaths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X