Coronavirus - Part Two.

A 5th of England's covid hospital cases are aged     18-34.

One in five people being admitted to hospital in England with Covid is aged between 18 and 34, the new chief executive of NHS England has said.

In her first major interview, Amanda Pritchard told the BBC that about 1,000 young adults were currently "really unwell" in hospital.

She said it was "so important" people came forward to get vaccinated.

She added the level of young adults being admitted to hospital was four times higher than the peak last winter.

Covid: Fifth of England hospital admissions aged 18-34 - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58095503

Edited by Janus

Another pointless ,needless death

Anti-vax vlogger says Covid is nothing to fear, nine days before dying

https://flip.it/uPMf.-

BBC News - Covid vaccine refuser died after terrible mistake, says partner
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-58080116

Edited by butlers
Link down

Well, my main carer has just resigned, she has had to isolate for the fourth time!, so she just doesn't see it as viable, crazy times.

10 hours ago, Janus said:

A 5th of England's covid hospital cases are aged     18-34.

One in five people being admitted to hospital in England with Covid is aged between 18 and 34, the new chief executive of NHS England has said.

In her first major interview, Amanda Pritchard told the BBC that about 1,000 young adults were currently "really unwell" in hospital.

That is 0.00146% of the population

Take a few hours away and the arrogant come crawling back with the insults, I suppose when you've been so gullible to accept all the Government and media tells you (two of the most corrupt entities on planet Earth) insults are all you really have left.

Dr Kobi Haviv said on Israels Chanel 13 that 95% of the sever patients there are vaccinated and 85-90% of the hospitalisations are also fully vaccinated, they are opening more Covid wards and he said that the vaccine was waning/fading out.

I can take any amount of insults from fools who've allowed themselves to be jabbed with that useless junk.

5 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

That is 0.00146% of the population

When it was the turn of people around 50 to have the jab there were more cases of them in hospital, now its the younger end its more of those that are in, laughable. The fact that people are actually fooled by this is beyond comprehension, I've never known nonsense with as many holes in it be taken as fact.

22 hours ago, sibon said:

You do know how many people there are in the world.

Don’t you?

100, 000's of thousands in many cities throughout the world and people who have worked the entire way through and are quite happy with the dropping of the restrictions as they've seen nothing to fear equates to millions of people, a deadly pandemic (that can be avoided by wearing a lanyard 😆) would have next to none.

7 hours ago, butlers said:

Another pointless ,needless death

Anti-vax vlogger says Covid is nothing to fear, nine days before dying

https://flip.it/uPMf.-

Please tell me you don't believe these things. please.

15 hours ago, Becky B said:

How do you know cause of death in that situation?  Were you there? Do you have medical qualifications and can certify death and cause of death?

It's possible to be admitted with one serious illness, to then contract Covid and for that to be the actual cause of death, perhaps with the other serious illness as contributing factor.

Its also even more possible to die of the original terminal illness that you went into hospital with, did no one die before March 2020, you really are totally brainwashed with this,

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Take a few hours away and the arrogant come crawling back with the insults, I suppose when you've been so gullible to accept all the Government and media tells you (two of the most corrupt entities on planet Earth) insults are all you really have left.

Come on then tops tell us who is in on the conspiracy. I'll get you started:

1. The governments of the World;

2. The mainstream media Worldwide;

3. The ONS and its counterparts in other countries;

... over to you, who else is in on it?

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Come on then tops tell us who is in on the conspiracy. I'll get you started:

... over to you, who else is in on it?

Not interested who's in on it, I just know the whole thing has been manipulated and exaggerated for reasons that are not yet fully clear, the current British government will be making themselves a tidy packet though and I read of some NHS bosses involved with Track & Trace (useless) were on £250k a year, no surprise they want to keep it going, your no good to Pfizer if you get better.

Do you really think the British Government are so deeply concerned about your health, honest answer?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not interested who's in on it, I just know the whole thing has been manipulated and exaggerated for reasons that are not yet fully clear, the current British government will be making themselves a tidy packet though and I read of some NHS bosses involved with Track & Trace (useless) were on £250k a year, no surprise they want to keep it going, your no good to Pfizer if you get better.

I'll update the list

4. Contact tracing bosses;

5. Pfizer, presumably also Moderna and Johnson&Johnson - what about AstraZeneca?;

What about some doctors and nurses? What do you think?

What about the scientific community?

Over to you tops ... who else is involved?

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Do you really think the British Government are so deeply concerned about your health, honest answer?

You seem angry tonight Tops.

Have a Kit Kat and put the Olympics on.

19 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its also even more possible to die of the original terminal illness that you went into hospital with, did no one die before March 2020, you really are totally brainwashed with this,

If it wan't covid causing the huge increase in average  deaths in April and May last year what was it?

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid192020incharts/2020-12-18

Dark wizards?

Edited by Longcol