Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Asking for a friend who is interested in your analytical ability.

Curious, I have a friend with the same interest.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

How are the dog and the coyote getting on?

Asking for a friend who is interested in your analytical ability.

He's here, the king of the Guardian.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Yeah! Welcome sibon ... oh did you not mean that.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Curious, I have a friend with the same interest.

For as long as I can remember jokes have done the rounds about how the papers and politicians are total and utter liars (all very true) yet the arrogant know it all's on here think they are on some higher moral/intelligent plane for believing every word they say, absolutely staggering. 

I still think there is much dishonesty (and incompetence) in the papers and politicians. That is why I do not trust them and check what they say.

Guest makapaka

I think people who have taken in this nonsense hook, line and sinker despite evidence right before their eyes that refutes 90% of it even weirder.

And that you have debunked it.

who’d have thought it eh?

just from your own experience….. - it’s almost like your individual experience of the pandemic has proven that it doesn’t exist.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

For as long as I can remember jokes have done the rounds about how the papers and politicians are total and utter liars (all very true) yet the arrogant know it all's on here think they are on some higher moral/intelligent plane for believing every word they say, absolutely staggering. 

What platform of news do you trust? Or is it all from personal experience?

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I still think there is much dishonesty (and incompetence) in the papers and politicians. That is why I do not trust them and check what they say.

Most of the current cabinet will be making an absolute fortune out of all this (and their friends) how anyone can trust anything they say (despite not doing for decades) is incomprehensible.

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

it’s almost like your individual experience of the pandemic has proven that it doesn’t exist.

Quick question: does anybody think their own experience could conceivably demonstrate that a pandemic does not exist? I mean hypothetically ... but what could that experience be?

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Your trouble is that you can’t spot a proper conspiracy at ten feet.

Have a think about why I’ve been posting Guardian links for the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, how do you feel about Piers Corbyn?

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

And that you have debunked it.

who’d have thought it eh?

just from your own experience….. - it’s almost like your individual experience of the pandemic has proven that it doesn’t exist.

What platform of news do you trust? Or is it all from personal experience?

If the weather forecast says its raining but you walk outside and it isn't do you still walk around holding a brolly up, thats basically what your admitting to here.

Most of the current cabinet will be making an absolute fortune out of all this (and their friends) how anyone can trust anything they say (despite not doing for decades) is incomprehensible.

You will of course have noted that I said I did not trust them because you read everything very carefully.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

You will of course have noted that I said I did not trust them because you read everything very carefully.

Many on this thread obviously are as to not do your classed as a conspiracy theorist.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Your trouble is that you can’t spot a proper conspiracy at ten feet.

Have a think about why I’ve been posting Guardian links for the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, how do you feel about Piers Corbyn?

Oh it was all a game, I've been well and truly duped 😆

What absolute nonsense.

I have zero interest in anyone with the surname Corbyn.