Coronavirus - Part Two.

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

My brain hurts.

It looks like in cases you are mandated to go to a quarantine hotel, you may Not  open the window.

But if it has a private balcony you can go stand on that.

Nope ,still got me baffled

Look its simple, you take the number of people in the hotel, multiply by the number of people on the plane, divide it by the number of overs lost to rain and multiply it by the average age of the batting side.

Just now, Thirsty Relic said:

I wonder how many people are self-isolating because their microwave went "Ping"!

People moaning about it, too. There is a simple solution, just delete the app.

2 hours ago, sibon said:

No. That’s two international sports teams refusing to come to the U.K. because it is too dangerous.

More than a little embarrassing 

I think their people might be annoyed though if allowed to come to plague island then go back, especially when they've had so many lockdowns. 

2 hours ago, sibon said:

No. That’s two international sports teams refusing to come to the U.K. because it is too dangerous.

More than a little embarrassing 

The real reason is their domestic Rugby league competitions are more important to them then a so called  Rugby league World Cup with only 3 nations capable of winning it.

18 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The real reason is their domestic Rugby league competitions are more important to them then a so called  Rugby league World Cup with only 3 nations capable of winning it.

I’ll look forward to reading your evidence for that claim.

I assume that you haven’t just made that up.

Have you?

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

As I have said before, the Aussies and NZ-ers are screwed. No exit plan, no appetite from its citizens to have the jab, they cant keep borders closed for ever nor can they force their citizens to stay at home for ever for the sake of a handful of cases. 

Kind of agree with this. 

53 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’ll look forward to reading your evidence for that claim.

I assume that you haven’t just made that up.

Have you?

Makes no difference to me whether you believe my claim based on good knowledge or not.   

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

Makes no difference to me whether you believe my claim based on good knowledge or not.   

I was just asking you to show me how you know.

I already know that you can’t, I’ve seen the other stuff you write.

Makes no difference to me though.

15 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Its a reasonable suggestion, especially when you have the union side coming here with no apparent issue.  Same with cricketers. 

They have also just sent a load of athletes to Tokyo which is in a "state of emergency".

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I wonder how many people are self-isolating because their microwave went "Ping"!

I wonder how many people are saying they've been 'pinged' because Carol Kirkwood said it was going to be 28 degrees today & summer will be over by Saturday morning? 

25 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Its a reasonable suggestion, especially when you have the union side coming here with no apparent issue.  Same with cricketers. 

They have also just sent a load of athletes to Tokyo which is in a "state of emergency".

Alot of aussie cricketers have bailed out of the hundred.

7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Alot of aussie cricketers have bailed out of the hundred.

The cricket reference was more towards the New Zealand team rather than the Aussies, who had no issues coming here in recent weeks.

I would also wager many of the Aussie cricketers have bailed because of the compulsory 2 weeks hotel lockup on return rather than anything else.

Edited by HeHasRisen