Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Had a quick look and saw the arrogant, know all’s in full condescending mode so couldn’t resist. 

Proved them wrong yet again, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

Oh , alright .

20 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

It is a good question.I'd be quite interested in seeing some clips of the speakers who weren't so extreme, but can't seem to find any.

It is highly suspicious that social media channels are clearly taking down so many clips and yet leaving up ones of speakers who fit neatly into the 'conspiracy theorist'  box.

Does anybody have links to videos of the other speakers?

Surely thats a conspiracy theory  wrapped in a conspiracy theory . 

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

But how come it's "big news" as per your original claim.

Minor regional news items - amplified by sites like RT hell bent on proving the EU is on the verge of collapse.

What was telling, given your stance on covid,  is that your first port of call for news was a site noted for fake news, conspiracy theories etc.

20 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Had a quick look and saw the arrogant, know all’s in full condescending mode so couldn’t resist. 

Claims other posters are being condescending and previously claims everyone is a lunatic if they disagree

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Surely thats a conspiracy theory  wrapped in a conspiracy theory . 

Yeah, far be it for me to suggest all the speakers were nutters.

I believe Right Said Fred were invited to bulk up the heavy hitters but were afraid of thier credibility being damaged

Guest sibon
53 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Cases dropping fast.

They are. It looks quite hopeful.

The only possible problem is that the spike from the Euros might be the reason for the fall, if you see what I mean.

Keep an eye on the 7 day average.

35 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Claims other posters are being condescending and previously claims everyone is a lunatic if they disagree

Thing is, there’s nothing to disagree with. All the CT mob ever do is claim that the official data is wrong. You never see them actually producing anything concrete that you can argue against.

I wonder if they’ve ever considered the motives of the people driving their precious conspiracy theories… sorry “independent thought.”

Edited by sibon

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

The only possible problem is that the spike from the Euros might be the reason for the fall, if you see what I mean.

Certainly does look hopeful ... although last Monday's reopening is likely to drive numbers upward.

What about the secondary schools breaking up? Is it possible the case numbers are now missing a lot of infections in children that were previously being captured by the data because the kids were doing lateral flow tests twice a week?

54 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

It is a good question.I'd be quite interested in seeing some clips of the speakers who weren't so extreme, but can't seem to find any.

It is highly suspicious that social media channels are clearly taking down so many clips and yet leaving up ones of speakers who fit neatly into the 'conspiracy theorist'  box.

Does anybody have links to videos of the other speakers?

He said "the speakers were of on extreme persuasion" not "some of the speakers"...............................

Bilingual conspiracy theorist: someone who can fluently spout rubbish in two languages.

[I noticed a link to fr.sputnik a few posts back.]

Guest sibon
Just now, Longcol said:

He said "the speakers were of on extreme persuasion" not "some of the speakers"...............................

There’s quite a discussion on Twitter amongst the CTs about why a certain group of speakers dominate the rallies.

Maybe its a conspiracy by big government to discredit them.

Or maybe Icke, Hopkins and Shemirani really are representative of the rest of them.

Listen to the end... 

If you are planning on having the jab then good luck. 

Looks like you'll need it...