Coronavirus - Part Two.

That's it, wonder if the over 50s resident have really high vaccination rates like rest of the country.

Nhs Sheffield have said they have done 336,000 first jabs so far

15 minutes ago, butlers said:

That's it, wonder if the over 50s resident have really high vaccination rates like rest of the country.

Nhs Sheffield have said they have done 336,000 first jabs so far

Must be about 75% of the adult population then.

Got to feel for the people of Japan ,because of a state of emergency no spectators are going to be at venues in Tokyo  for the Olympics.

The main stadium cost over £1000 million.

No jab; single jab; double jabbed.  As my wife, (both of us now double jabbed), said to me, I think we've got to realise there's a high probability that at some stage during the next 12 months, we're all going to catch at least one of the COVID variants & it'll be a combination of being vaccinated or not & your own body's physiology as to the degree to which you suffer or survive. 

8 hours ago, butlers said:

Got to feel for the people of Japan ,because of a state of emergency no spectators are going to be at venues in Tokyo  for the Olympics.

The main stadium cost over £1000 million.

Sorry Butlers,

But Why?

Wasn't this nailed on to have happened?

CoraV doesn't care if you spend £1000 million on a stadium or trained for years for the event.

Keep save out there. 

Think the lockdown was only declared last week but plenty of people saw the writing on the wall, the IOC should have moved it  ( again) to 2022.

There was a story on 5 live that the IOC would have to pay out big tv rights cancellation payments but surely that could have been fixed.

Was only watching the BBC doc last night on the Olympics and the athelete s were saying it was the time of thier lives to complete in front of packed crowds,the thing if thier childhood dreams.

Next part is Monday ,well worth catching

PHE.

Vaccine programme.

30,300 lives saved

46,000 people not hospitalized.

8 million infections prevented.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, butlers said:

PHE.

Vaccine programme.

30,300 lives saved

46,000 people not hospitalized.

8 million infections prevented.

Rubbish.

I saw a YouTube that said that everyone who has the vaccine was going to get Amal fissures and would never sit down again.

PHE are paid by the government to hide the truth.

You gone over to the dark side?

Guest makapaka
4 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Sorry Butlers,

But Why?

Wasn't this nailed on to have happened?

CoraV doesn't care if you spend £1000 million on a stadium or trained for years for the event.

Keep save out there. 

2000 Covid cases a day in a country of 125million.

Yes ,they view things very very differently too us.

Might be because it's a older society , Tokyo being a mega city and very low vaccinated rates.

125 m population ,14000 deaths.

Pro rata with us they would be up at 260,000

i have 3 carers, all young students, one has isolated for 10 days after being pinged, now has been told she has to do it again due to other ping, then the other one has just been told she has to isolate for ten days as her flatmate is C/positive, the other one has a flu like illness, and is off(lost of bugs around now)_

So, i have precisely no care, what i am meant to do? all the contingencies of the previous lockdowns, support, etc, seem to have gone