Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, butlers said:

More of concern were the group outside his house yelling  that he was a murderer ,think it was this weekend.

Always keep in mind that once he's done his press briefings and  meeting with the government he returns to the wards.

He and his pals are complicit in the deaths of 1000s and 1000s of people. 

He should face charges. 

Guest sibon
19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Everyone involved with this covid lie, restrictions, "vaccine" rollout, covid passports etc are corrupt. Sadly there are people daft enough to hang off their every word and believe the lies they spout. 

A doctor writes.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Everyone involved with this covid lie, restrictions, "vaccine" rollout, covid passports etc are corrupt. Sadly there are people daft enough to hang off their every word and believe the lies they spout. 

You have documented, verified, proof of these claims, of course?

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He should face charges. 

Proof - from a trusted - i.e. not linked with JC's brother - source?

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Well said!.

The cretins that assaulted him have got their moronic faces all over social media. Can't be too long before the police knock at their door. Good.

The Mash nails it, as usual.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/chris-whitty-discovers-new-more-********ed-strain-of-covidiot-20210629209630?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2z8zjNwBGZshp2heEMRHcd3csQvrwuxSXrB66kJ7dgr5vcSuhttypwGGE#Echobox=1624965344

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

He should face charges. 

Ah.

OK, then.

There may be a few more cretins around than I thought.

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

Well said!.

The cretins that assaulted him have got their moronic faces all over social media. Can't be too long before the police knock at their door. Good.

I saw somewhere that the police had spoken to the individuals involved and that was the end of the matter . I really hope not .

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

He should face charges. 

Idiot .

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Idiot .

Fantastic contribution. 

We'll done 👍

Something I've noticed since the beginning of this entire scam. 

The people who follow the flawed, politicised "science" and wear a muzzle or get the "vaccine" are usually the 1st to start with the name calling, bullying and general childishness whilst at the same time pretend they have some moral high ground. 

Strange that. 

Here's a question for you guys who believe in this rubbish, how many non "vaccinated" non social distancing, non muzzle wearing members of the public are in hospitals compared to the  fully paid up muzzle wearing fully "vaccinated" members of the public? 

Take your time. I'm in no rush 🙏

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Fantastic contribution. 

We'll done 👍

The people who follow the flawed, politicised "science" and wear a muzzle or get the "vaccine" are usually the 1st to start with the name calling, bullying and general childishness whilst at the same time pretend they have some moral high ground. 

Strange that. 

Here's a question for you guys who believe in this rubbish, how many non "vaccinated" non social distancing, non muzzle wearing members of the public are in hospitals compared to the  fully paid up muzzle wearing fully "vaccinated" members of the public? 

You’ve noticed it have you?

Care to share the evidence of your “noticing”. Or is it just some made up stuff?

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Fantastic contribution. 

We'll done 👍

Strange that. 

Hmmm... :huh:

... being one of the more observant posters on here I couldn't help but notice your disapproval of muzzle wearing is not reflected in your choice of avatar!

Just saying... :confused:

9 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

... being one of the more observant posters on here I couldn't help but notice your disapproval of muzzle wearing is not reflected in your choice of avatar!

Yes, you are absolutely right. I'll attend to that immediately 👍

14 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

There. I hope my new avatar meets with your approval 🙂

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes, you are absolutely right. I'll attend to that immediately 👍

There. I hope my new avatar meets with your approval 🙂

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

That's much better! ;)

4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

That's much better! ;)

Excellent 👌

😂