Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I'm not on the tools dear, I run the show, you retired lads are sooo out of touch.

You couldn't run a bath.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So you're still maintaining the article you linked to is "proof" that masks don't reduce airborne viral load? And you're still ignoring transmission from an infected party...........................

I didn't state it was proof, I stated that the lad in the made up story  could use in his defence.

I didn't state it was proof, I stated that the lad in the made up story  could use in his defence.

And do you now realise the defense was useless?

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

You couldn't run a bath.

Thats odd I've got new employees starting on Monday (in the real world) we're absolutely making a fortune at the moment and we'll be busier than ever when the schools shut down. 

Once Boris tells you you can go out again you'll see its not quite as bad as its been portrayed.

Just now, Longcol said:

And do you now realise the defense was useless?

No, he can also state that mask efficiency needs a certain standard of mask and training in its use to be effective, his lawyers will have a field day.

Its a made up story anyway so not worth arguing about,

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Thats odd I've got new employees starting on Monday (in the real world) we're absolutely making a fortune at the moment and we'll be busier than ever when the schools shut down. 

Once Boris tells you you can go out again you'll see its not quite as bad as its been portrayed.

If you're skipping covid guidelines, you're definately going to save time and money. Any other corners you're cutting?

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

If you're skipping covid guidelines, you're definately going to save time and money. Any other corners you're cutting?

No thats why we're so busy and get repeat work.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No, he can also state that mask efficiency needs a certain standard of mask and training in its use to be effective, his lawyers will have a field day.

Again you're missing a couple of fairly major points.

1) The article linked to clearly states that it doesn't say wearing a  mask prevents transmission of covid as they never tested for it. It's not all about catching it.

2) Not wearing a mask is illegal in SIngapore - it's like saying in the UK that you're not wearing a seatbelt because you've never had an accident.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Again you're missing a couple of fairly major points.

1) The article linked to clearly states that it doesn't say wearing a  mask prevents transmission of covid as they never tested for it. It's not all about catching it.

2) Not wearing a mask is illegal in SIngapore - it's like saying in the UK that you're not wearing a seatbelt because you've never had an accident.

You need to highlight the bit where I said the story is made up, because it is.

You need to highlight the bit where I said the story is made up, because it is.

So you used a made up story, which you linked to, to try to prove a point, which it didn't :loopy:

Now. did  you say it was a made up story when you linked to it?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/526/?tab=comments#comment-8426773

A big no then................................

Still - makes a change from saying they were paid to do it, it's all part of the MSM agenda.

You're "evidence" is sub chocolate tea pot 😎

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

So you used a made up story, which you linked to, to try to prove a point, which it didn't :loopy:

Now. did  you say it was a made up story when you linked to it?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/526/?tab=comments#comment-8426773

A big no then................................

Still - makes a change from saying they were paid to do it, it's all part of the MSM agenda.

You're "evidence" is sub chocolate tea pot 😎

You need to read the room better, you've got this all wrong.

Night

If by "reading the room" you mean reading your mind then it's not possible.

You make a claim.

It's proved wrong.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/526/?tab=comments#comment-8426779

Then you say it's a made up story 

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/528/?tab=comments#comment-8426894

But even so his lawyers will have a field day with it .................................

Remind me where does planet Earth and planet top4718 come into the same orbit :hihi:

Guest sibon
9 hours ago, top4718 said:

I'm not on the tools dear, I run the show, you retired lads are sooo out of touch.

Let’s humour you for a moment, and believe that you run the show.

How do you deal with your “lads” who refuse to wear PPE properly?