Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

And once they've maintained, they can give it wipe down.

Its liking talking to a child.

I think you're being a little harsh on children here. 

I think by about 4 or 5 most children have even learned to sneaze into a hanky.

8 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

I think you're being a little harsh on children here. 

I think by about 4 or 5 most children have even learned to sneaze into a hanky.

It would have made much more sense if HMG had gone with the old "Coughs and Sneezes spread Diseases" instead of Hands, Knees and Dumps-a-daisie or whatever it was.

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Serious question . Why is it so hard for you to wear a mask, any mask  ,when you are close to other people ?

I dont need to because they're totally ineffective, you might as well put your hand in front of your face.

If anyone wants a challenge I'll invite you to the next job we do where masks are required, our lads with have the P3's that they've been face fit trained for on you can have on you're flimsy face nappies, we'll see who's the first to leave.

5 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

And once they've maintained, they can give it wipe down.

Its liking talking to a child.

So care home staff can do the same if that easy to get rid of the deadliest virus known to man, what do they need jabs for.

If you think tradesmen on an hourly rate are going to prat about wiping things down, you're on another planet.

I'm guessing most people who've fallen for this nonsense haven't done a days work in years and sit quivering reading the Daily Mail. Teachers on furlough were predicting that going back to work was going to be like entering mid meltdown Chernobyl in a bikini, they've gone and whats happened, absolutely nothing.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I dont need to because they're totally ineffective, you might as well put your hand in front of your face.

If anyone wants a challenge I'll invite you to the next job we do where masks are required, our lads with have the P3's that they've been face fit trained for on you can have on you're flimsy face nappies, we'll see who's the first to leave.

If you've ever changed a baby you'd know a nappy is far from flimsy and doesn't go round the face - it's amazing how much excrement the little darlings can produce.

Does go with the macho image though...............................................

Am assuming your "career"  as a defence lawyer is short lived 😎

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/526/?tab=comments#comment-8426779

Edited by Longcol

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

If you've ever changed a baby you'd know a nappy is far from flimsy and doesn't go round the face - it's amazing how much excrement the little darlings can produce.

Am assuming your "career"  as a defence lawyer is short lived 😎

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/526/?tab=comments#comment-8426779

Take the challenge, if you have so much confidence that they can stop an airborne virus.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So care home staff can do the same if that easy to get rid of the deadliest virus known to man, what do they need jabs for.

If you think tradesmen on an hourly rate are going to prat about wiping things down, you're on another planet.

I'm guessing most people who've fallen for this nonsense haven't done a days work in years and sit quivering reading the Daily Mail. Teachers on furlough were predicting that going back to work was going to be like entering mid meltdown Chernobyl in a bikini, they've gone and whats happened, absolutely nothing.

They do and I've seen it. Covid safe, you might have heard about it. Maybe your trademens are just scruffy, maybe you cut corners, or you let them.

I've not seen maintenance staff or catering lifting care home residents - often two if them per resident at a time. 

And I see we're back on teachers again.

Just now, top4718 said:

Take the challenge, if you have so much confidence that they can stop an airborne virus.

I think we've been talking about reducing the transmission of large viral loads - all you seem to be concerned about is catching the virus.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

They do and I've seen it. Covid safe, you might have heard about it. Maybe your trademens are just scruffy, maybe you cut corners, or you let them.

I've not seen maintenance staff or catering lifting care home residents - often two if them per resident at a time. 

And I see we're back on teachers again.

We don't cut corners on sites for flagship Sheffield education institutions where H&S is paramount, you'd wouldn't get through the entrance gates i n your Covid defeating face attire, its useless.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

We don't cut corners on sites for flagship Sheffield education institutions where H&S is paramount, you'd wouldn't get through the entrance gates i n your Covid defeating face attire, its useless.

But you get through without a mask at all. You said so earlier on.

You clearly don't understand H&S - do a refresher course.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So you're still maintaining the article you linked to is "proof" that masks don't reduce airborne viral load? And you're still ignoring transmission from an infected party...........................

Edited by Longcol

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

But you get through without a mask at all. You said so earlier on.

You clearly don't understand H&S - do a refresher course.

I'm not on the tools dear, I run the show, you retired lads are sooo out of touch.