Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You do know that those masks really make a difference. There’s plenty of evidence if you choose to read it. But you don’t, because …

One day, you’ll walk into a special school and breathe the virus all over a vulnerable kid. They could get ill. Really I’ll. You don’t have to, but you are choosing to. Big tough man.

But we all saw your attitude towards kids with special needs when you made that “window licker” jibe.

Ok the next time my employees do a task that requires a mask (grinding, spraying, using cleaning fluids etc) I won't bother saying in the risk assessment that they'll be wearing a P3 mask that they have had face fitting training for I'll tell them they're going to wear a badly fitted bit of cloth that's been used 20 times or just pull a scarf up in front of their faces after all they stop the deadliest virus know to man 😆 

As for your second point, I won't.

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So business owners have been prepared to lose billions in industries like tourism, air transport, hospitality, retail etc so a few cronies of Johnson can make a few bob on flogging masks.

I don't think so.

The Tory party are destroying the hospitality industry, they don't care a jot about business owners.

Have a read up on David Cameron, Greensil Capital and Liberty Steel if you think they care more about business than lining their own pockets.

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

That's it you see.

If only they had got together  with a mega bribe and corrupted ALL the scientists we could have pretended there is no virus .

No one said there isn't one, they've just used fear tactics (they've obviously worked) to make it sound far worse than it is and made a packet off the back of it, easy money.

Guest sibon
9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Ok the next time my employees do a task that requires a mask (grinding, spraying, using cleaning fluids etc) I won't bother saying in the risk assessment that they'll be wearing a P3 mask that they have had face fitting training for I'll tell them they're going to wear a badly fitted bit of cloth that's been used 20 times or just pull a scarf up in front of their faces after all they stop the deadliest virus know to man 😆 

As for your second point, I won't.

You might.

And a decent mask might stop that happening.

If you need help with your risk assessments, which I think you might, send  my consultantcy a message. That’s how I supplement my pension.

Edited by sibon

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The Tory party are destroying the hospitality industry, they don't care a jot about business owners.

Who do you think funds the Tory Party?

Edited by Longcol

Just now, sibon said:

You might.

And a decent mask might stop that happening.

If you need help with your risk assessments, which I think you might.  Send my consultantcy a message. That’s how I supplement my pension.

I don't need a hand thanks they're perfectly fine. 

A decent mask (P3 is industry standard) might if its fitted correctly (the fitting has to be certified), the hastily thrown on bits of cloth that most wear will do zilch.

Incidentally there's possible evidence around that the plastic screen you see everywhere have actually made things worse by restricting airflow.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't need a hand thanks they're perfectly fine. 

A decent mask (P3 is industry standard) might if its fitted correctly (the fitting has to be certified), the hastily thrown on bits of cloth that most wear will do zilch.

Incidentally there's possible evidence around that the plastic screen you see everywhere have actually made things worse by restricting airflow.

You wouldn’t know evidence if it bit you in the behind.

Here is a tip. Stop reading Alex Jones and David Icke. Start thinking for yourself instead of letting the goon squad distract you.

We can all see that you aren’t the sharpest knife in the block, so why do you think that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong? That’s some arrogance.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Possible evidence.

Says who

I've seen a couple of articles earlier today but it wouldn't surprise me, airflow is mandatory for inner rooms and office spaces for a reason, aircraft have been deemed reasonably safe for transmission of the virus as the air changes are so good.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You wouldn’t know evidence if it bit you in the behind.

Here is a tip. Stop reading Alex Jones and David Icke. Start thinking for yourself instead of letting the goon squad distract you.

We can all see that you aren’t the sharpest knife in the block, so why do you think that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong? That’s some arrogance.

Its ok for you to think you're right and the rest of the world isn't though.

Anyway I'll leave you scaredy cats to it, some of us have fairly normal lives to live tomorrow. 😀

Night all.

Guest sibon

Post em

It’s not so long ago that the government were paying all the news agencies to exaggerate the risk from a “bit of flu”. Long Covid was a lie. Most people who had died of Covid hadn’t really.

Now we have airflow and planes and p3 masks. 

I think Top has been busy on Google in his last few weeks of furlough 

Post em

They're on Twitter its not easy to post things from there, download it, its better than the Guardian. It was a leaked Downing St memo revealed by someone called Politico, I'll keep an eye out if anymore comes of it.

Runs away again.

That's always a sign someone is in top of an argument.