Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

I know that this will come as a shock to anyone still reading this thread, but you couldn’t be more wrong about that.

Well, actually, you are sort of right. I haven’t been in just one.

Odd how this has just emerged.

Guest sibon
21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Odd how this has just emerged.

Maybe you should look back at my post history since 2007. There’s plenty of evidence there.

It really hasn’t just emerged. You just don’t like being busted.

Edited by sibon

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maybe you should look back at my post history since 2007. There’s plenty of evidence there.

It really hasn’t just emerged. You just don’t like being busted.

Busted haha nonsense.

Last Wednesday I went to an upper school in Doncaster, lovely old building from the ‘20’s. Went into reception, signed in and was met by the head teacher, he introduced me to his deputy who took things from there, we walked through the school to a classroom where a lone teacher was working, we then crossed the playground which was full as it was morning break, spoke to the head again who was outside, we then went back into the school and had to wait a while behind a line of pupils who were re-entering the building, we walked down a long corridor with many pupils present (break had just ended) we then met the catering staff and another teacher, left this area and went to a room that is currently out of use but had previously been a cafe (it contained some catering equipment, tables and chairs etc) we met the building manager and another teacher (PE), we then went back to reception and the meeting was over.

Not one mask was worn by any one during the duration, I was there around 90mins.

I’ll now give this thread a rest as the media/SAGE have clearly got people afraid of there own shadow.

Have a great weekend.

Guest sibon

Meanwhile, back on planet normal.

Today’s walk in vaccination centre for young people at the Crucible is already over subscribed. It doesn’t open for 45 mins, but they’re already turning people away. It looks as though they are going to open a second centre.

I think That illustrates nicely, the mainstream attitude to this horrible illness.

Full marks to the youth. I hope they all get their jabs.

Edited by sibon

Guest makapaka
9 hours ago, butlers said:

I presume your intuition on the cause of death outweighs all the medically trained professional who provide care.

Your utter arrogance

It’s unbelievable.

make a statement that’s incorrect / unsupported.

get shown it’s incorrect or asked to prove it.

ignore it and make another incorrect statement and/or tell a random story about visiting a school to try and prove Covid is a non-issue. 

Sheffield Octagon COVID-19 vaccination centre offering a walk-in service

The Sheffield Octagon centre, which recently opened as a second large scale NHS vaccination centre in Sheffield, will be offering a walk-in vaccination service from Monday 14th June.

The walk-in service will be open seven days a week, Monday to Sunday, from 8am – 5pm, operating on a first come, first serve ticketed basis. Any member of the public within an eligible cohort can use the walk-in service, or appointments are still available to book online through the NHS booking website.

2 hours ago, sibon said:

Meanwhile, back on planet normal.

Today’s walk in vaccination centre for young people at the Crucible is already over subscribed. It doesn’t open for 45 mins, but they’re already turning people away. It looks as though they are going to open a second centre.

I think That illustrates nicely, the mainstream attitude to this horrible illness.

Full marks to the youth. I hope they all get their jabs.

Excellent news - the youngsters haven't always had the greatest press when it comes to the virus but it's heartening to see so many making an effort to get society moving again.

Get a jab, wear a mask, see this virus off, then we can argue the toss over the cost/benefit of it all for the next 30 years - IN THE EFFING PUB.

3 hours ago, makapaka said:

It’s unbelievable.

make a statement that’s incorrect / unsupported.

get shown it’s incorrect or asked to prove it.

ignore it and make another incorrect statement and/or tell a random story about visiting a school to try and prove Covid is a non-issue. 

Some of you need to get out into the real world and see that people aren’t dropping down dead.

A random story in your eyes but one that proves that people are getting back to work without ridiculous restrictions and are actually fine.

2 hours ago, whiteowl said:

Excellent news - the youngsters haven't always had the greatest press when it comes to the virus but it's heartening to see so many making an effort to get society moving again.

Get a jab, wear a mask, see this virus off, then we can argue the toss over the cost/benefit of it all for the next 30 years - IN THE EFFING PUB.

You’ve been doing that for over a year and you’re still restricted. 

Interesting to see the G7 leaders are ignoring their own nonsense.

Edited by top4718

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, top4718 said:
4 hours ago, makapaka said:

Some of you need to get out into the real world and see that people aren’t dropping down dead.

A random story in your eyes but one that proves that people are getting back to work without ridiculous restrictions and are actually fine.

I go to work everyday, on a train, from Sheffield to Birmingham city centre and i work on a building site.

It’s obvious to me people aren’t dropping down dead everywhere but I know people are dying nevertheless, so I’m not gonna use the fact that I don’t clamber over piles of bodies in New Street station to deny that fact.

13 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I go to work everyday, on a train, from Sheffield to Birmingham city centre and i work on a building site.

It’s obvious to me people aren’t dropping down dead everywhere but I know people are dying nevertheless, so I’m not gonna use the fact that I don’t clamber over piles of bodies in New Street station to deny that fact.

Mostly the very elderly who are vaccinated.

The shop staff are free not to wear masks when shelf filling ,rule changed last year.

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, top4718 said:

Mostly the very elderly who are vaccinated.

1 hour ago, FoxLady said:

No matter what your opinion on the current situation, I've just witnessed a disgraceful scene in our local Co-op store.

Two of the staff were unmasked in the store, ostensibly shelf-filling.

A customer entered, and loudly commented that the rules regarding the wearing of masks applied not only to customers, but also to staff when not positioned behind their till screens.

A loud exchange followed, with one of the unmasked staff members stating that she was exempt. The customer then asked how anyone was supposed to know?

It all got a bit fractious, before the girl - now back behind her till screen, but still very audible - responded with "Shut up, you fat b*****d".

Not nice to witness.

You’ll get over it.