Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
41 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Laughable, deaths in people under 80 are minimal. if your not overweight, vulnerable or have serious pre-existing conditions this thing is literally no threat, I've seen people suffer with worse migraines.

I saw a figure earlier that deaths at home are rising due to non admission to hospital, its an eye opener.

I think you’ve got a bit lost in a lot of information ans misinformation to be honest.

im not patronising you I was the same to a lesser degree and it’s understandable with all the media nonsense.

the problem is lots of people are overweight, vulnerable or have pre existing conditions- they have for decades - we can’t just write them all off.

I have family that fall into those categories.

Earlier you were questioning whether there were any excess deaths when obviously there has been.

The truth is somewhere in the middle - but going on like it’s nothing is daft.

Edited by makapaka

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I think you’ve got a bit lost in a lot of information ans misinformation to be honest.

im not patronising you I was the same to a lesser degree and it’s understandable with all the media nonsense.

the problem is lots of people are overweight, vulnerable or have pre existing conditions- they have for decades - we can’t just write them all off.

I have family that fall into those categories.

Earlier you were questioning whether there were any excess deaths when obviously there has been.

The truth is somewhere in the middle - but going on like it’s nothing is daft.

Its not nothing not by any stretch but its not enough to let kids have zero interraction with others, the elderly to be unvisited in care homes, cancers to go unscreened, mental health to run riot, the cost of Covid in human life will be huge but most will be down to the after effects not the virus itself, you don't fully agree but at least you can see the light a little.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its not nothing not by any stretch but its not enough to let kids have zero interraction with others, the elderly to be unvisited in care homes, cancers to go unscreened, mental health to run riot, the cost of Covid in human life will be huge but most will be down to the after effects not the virus itself, you don't fully agree but at least you can see the light a little.

It already has been - that is evidenced.

There is no evidence so far of excess deaths due to other causes.

Ah but there's that unreported killer migraine out there.

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

We can all see that light.

But you can’t really tackle all the other stuff until you are sure that this thing won’t fly out of control again.

You’ve flip flopped around so much on this thread that it’s impossible to ascertain your real opinion.

One minute it’s all nonsense, you aren’t going to follow public health advice and the U.K. government are paying everyone off.

The next minute, you are saying that it does exist but it’s not that bad.

Then we get the line that it’s quite bad but not as bad as other stuff. And, of course, the disabled mockery, which was pretty awful actually and gave us all an unwelcome insight into your personality.

Its no wonder that people are arguing with you. You haven’t got a straight story.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

It already has been - that is evidenced.

There is no evidence so far of excess deaths due to other causes.

So far maybe, lets see in the not too distant future, peoples immune systems will be on the floor due to wearing ridiculous muzzles, there is evidence of deaths at home on the increase, these are people that would normally have been treated in hospital but now are not.

The first rule of cancer treatment is to catch it early before it causes untold damage, some poor souls will have been waiting over a year and with the backlog to catch up on will be waiting a lot longer, its beyond comprehension but its ok because we stopped a few people being mildly ill for a couple of days.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So far maybe, lets see in the not too distant future, peoples immune systems will be on the floor due to wearing ridiculous muzzles, there is evidence of deaths at home on the increase, these are people that would normally have been treated in hospital but now are not.

The first rule of cancer treatment is to catch it early before it causes untold damage, some poor souls will have been waiting over a year and with the backlog to catch up on will be waiting a lot longer, its beyond comprehension but its ok because we stopped a few people being mildly ill for a couple of days.

You do know that dying doesn’t qualify as being mildly ill.

Don’t you?

Facts ,be damned.

Guest sibon
Just now, butlers said:

Facts ,be damned.

I’d like to know how Top has worked unmasked in so many public buildings.

On 10/06/2021 at 15:04, top4718 said:
On 10/06/2021 at 15:00, Carbuncle said:

@top4718 : Other than your own direct experience, what sources of information do you regard as reliable/ useful?

None.

By your own admission, you do not really have any data, information or sources to rely upon so I would expect you to stick to being sceptical ('I don't know and I don't think you do either') ... which is fine. But you are now making assertions so perhaps you could tell us where it is you are getting your information. And I will remind you how you have disallowed other people's 'facts' because they came from politicians and the mainstream media so I am not expecting those to appear amongst your sources.

That might be part of his endless creative writing ,nearly every other claim hardly stands any scrutiny

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

You do know that dying doesn’t qualify as being mildly ill.

Don’t you?

Absolutely if you're 80+ it must be a real worry, if your younger than that and in reasonable health you've more chance of being killed driving to get your experimental vaccine.

I must admit I'm quite amazed how many normally rational people have fell for this hook, line and sinker.

A question I've asked many times but not had a reasonable answer - if the virus is so incredibly deadly why was the decision taken to add in deaths of people that "died within 28 days of a positive test"? 

Edited by top4718