Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The flu went nowhere, its usual winter cases have been added to the Covid stats at the PCR test is totally inaccurate.

Also for such a major pandemic why was the decision made to add "died with" into the stats, surely there would be enough deaths in such a catastrophe as this without embellishing them with more, don't even find that in the slightest bit suspect.

You know what.

I’m done now.

I really can’t be bothered to argue with this level of nonsense.

You can continue to believe that Covid doesn’t exist because you’ve been to a library and nobody looked ill.

Let’s hope you don’t find out the hard way. Or, even worse, pass it on to someone else.

Average number of flu related deaths 17,000.

Excess deaths last year 100,000.

Explain that.

Easy to count bodies.

There's already some discounting as 150,000 plus death certs have covid on them but only 120 ,000 have covid as the primary cause of death

11 minutes ago, sibon said:

You know what.

I’m done now.

I really can’t be bothered to argue with this level of nonsense.

You can continue to believe that Covid doesn’t exist because you’ve been to a library and nobody looked ill.

Let’s hope you don’t find out the hard way. Or, even worse, pass it on to someone else.

So you can't answer why a deadly virus has to have its death figures inflated so leave the thread, ok.

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So you can't answer why a deadly virus has to have its death figures inflated so leave the thread, ok.

And your reply to my post above that of sibon?

Wink, it will be on a graph somewhere.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

And your reply to my post above that of sibon?

I can't prove we have more restrictions but for a heavily vaccinated country with virtually no cases we shouldn't have any.

Can you prove we don't have the most restrictions?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I can't prove we have more restrictions but for a heavily vaccinated country with virtually no cases we shouldn't have any.

Can you prove we don't have the most restrictions?

I could, fairly easily, if I did a bit of searching, but I can't be bothered to try and prove a negative - you provide the positive proof.

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Wink, it will be on a graph somewhere.

It'll be upside down. 😃

I can think of one country with near 20 percent higher vaccine uptake that only just relaxed restrictions that were far tighter than ours

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

A quick read - that should have been the criteria from the start, but I can understand quite easily why it is being introduced now.

14 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

A quick read - that should have been the criteria from the start, but I can understand quite easily why it is being introduced now.

So we can assume that previous counts have been artificially high?

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

I can not get past their paywall. In any event, I think you implied earlier that you regarded the mainstream media as unreliable. I was wondering do you regard the Office for National Statistics (ONS) as also unreliable? More specifically, how do you feel about the numbers they provide on deaths from all causes? It is a data sequence that runs for many years (I think). Would that kind of data be reliable?