Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The British Government, Sky News is owned by an American Democrat etc etc, you'd have to be very naive not to realise your being had.

Hang on. Are you suggesting that the British Government are paying the *checks epg* 26 news channels that I can receive plus all the papers, plus every radio station, plus every internet outlet?

I never realised our influence stretched so far. It’s no wonder we’re skint.

Do you check under the bed before you get in?

5 minutes ago, butlers said:

What do you expect to see the number of people with covid at anyone time is tiny relative to population and 3 out of 4 show no symptoms.

You always kop out of saying what you judge a pandemic to look like,I think you have no idea what it means.

Back in March last year the media was picturing people dying in the streets in China, lines of coffins in Italy and Spain all planting fear into peoples minds - all absolute nonsense.

More or Less on radio 4 found a quirk in the numbers.

It put the national vaccination rate at 77 %.

But not a single region hit that number ,highest was the SW ,lowest being London.

Turns out the ONS uses a different population data base to the regional nhs,'s

Edited by butlers

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

As a hypothetical, do you think you have a way of detecting 100,000 extra deaths based on your own direct experience? I do not think I could.

You can do it like this:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImrmS8YWN8QIVjgwGAB38kA8yEAAYASAAEgIPH_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I think it’s the Martians who pay the Economist to peddle false info. But it’s worth a read anyway.

Still waiting on the graph that you referenced

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

More or Less on radio 4 found a quirk in the numbers.

It put the national vaccination rate at 77 %.

But not a single region hit that number ,highest was the SW ,lowest being London.

Turns out the ONS uses a different population data base to the regional nhs,'s

Not supporting @top4718's weird reasoning at all - but statistics can be made to show anything, depending on how you interpret/manipulate them.

Edited by RollingJ

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

Hang on. Are you suggesting that the British Government are paying the *checks epg* 26 news channels that I can receive plus all the papers, plus every radio station, plus every internet outlet?

I never realised our influence stretched so far. It’s no wonder we’re skint.

Do you check under the bed before you get in?

They don't need to they just censor the ones that disagree.

Here's a challenge - if you use Facebook go on there right now and type a status that either plays down the virus or says negative things about the vaccine, see what happens to that post.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Not supporting @top4718's weird reasoning at all - but statistics can be made to show anything, depending on how you interpret/maniplulate them.

Exactly.

Yes and no to that.

But this is no glass half full situation.

Tops denies the glass is even there

Still no graph.

I have posted about 4 lots of stuff about covid " skeptics" do you stand by any of them.

@top4718 I was referring to STATISTICS - not obvious situations. We have had a major problem, which had it not been swiftly acted on, wold have been very, very much worse.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Yes and no to that.

But this is no glass half full situation.

Tops denies the glass is even there

I'm not denying its there but that its been greatly exaggerated, to what ends I don't know but there'll be a few billionaires that did not have that status before.

Just now, RollingJ said:

@top4718 I was referring to STATISTICS - not obvious situations. We have had a major problem, which had it not been swiftly acted on, wold have been very, very much worse.

I agreed with the part about statistics, I won't agree with the other because we really haven't.

Graph ,slipped your mind?

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They don't need to they just censor the ones that disagree.

Here's a challenge - if you use Facebook go on there right now and type a status that either plays down the virus or says negative things about the vaccine, see what happens to that post.

Exactly.

I’m confused now. 

Are the U.K. Government paying people to censor the news? Or not?

Facebook isn’t a news source by the way. Maybe that’s where you are going wrong.

Edited by sibon