Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s a good job we have you and a few others to put us straight.

Otherwise we’d only have virologists, epidemiologists, the medical profession, the World Health Organisation and virtually every government in the world to help us with this.

People who wilfully ignore public health advice are a menace to society.

I absolutely agree.

Yes and that's a truely moronic statement.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I saw a quote a while ago - "If this was a real pandemic you wouldn't need graphs, charts and Statistics ..

Edited by butlers

Just now, Mister M said:

I absolutely agree.

I think people who are happy for this nonsense to carry on and allow missed operations, missed cancer screenings a huge rise in mental health etc etc which will lead to far more deaths than Covid could ever cause are the menace to society.

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think people who are happy for this nonsense to carry on and allow missed operations, missed cancer screenings a huge rise in mental health etc etc which will lead to far more deaths than Covid could ever cause are the menace to society.

I think I’d like you to evidence that statement, rather than making stuff up.

Off you go.

6 minutes ago, butlers said:

Yes and that's a truely moronic statement.

A truely moronic statement.

Once this is done, it will be done because of the actions of the 95% of us who have done the right thing. I hope the other 5% are proud of their lack of contribution.

That said, I don’t encounter many maskless morons in my everyday life, so I guess that the ones that “think” like that also make the most noise.

Edited by sibon

Thankfully me and my close family have been fine .

But that does not lean me to think it's all made up ,just to thank my luck and listen to health advice.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why would anybody in their right mind want 'missed operations, missed cancer screenings a huge rise in mental health etc etc'; but more to the point, why would anybody deny there's been a pandemic?

Very odd

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

WHO will dance the tune of whoever pays them the most, people are making billions out of this, anyone can be persuaded.

I saw a quote a while ago - "If this was a real pandemic you wouldn't need graphs, charts and statistics, you'd know!!!"

Case's mean nothing, the PCR test is highly flawed, were the "cases" seriously, hospitalised, dead?

It's almost as if you're saying that there's a conspiracy between the world's news organisations, independent journalists, governments, medical organisations, NHS, care homes. Utterly batty and barmy. And only a few geniuses, who happen to use Facebook a lot can see the real truth.....

Edited by Mister M

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

In the US suicide numbers by one report I saw fell last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/health/coronavirus-suicide-cdc.amp.html

But of course ,your intuition stretch's across an ocean so doubtless you will discard the above

Please don't bother putting links from the MSM they're getting paid to promote this garbage.

None so blind as those that don't want to see.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It's almost as if you're saying that there's a conspiracy between the world's news organisations, independent journalists, governments, medical organisations, NHS, care homes. Utterly batty and barmy

There is, but it can only be seen by those with very special powers of intelligence.

@top4718 : Other than your own direct experience, what sources of information do you regard as reliable/ useful?