Coronavirus - Part Two.

23 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I don't think I'm that lucky, a good chunk are of a certain age. I'd guess your street seems to have alot of people with breathing issues? Has it been tested for radon gas?

Why would you assume that? 

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

One on our street and he's pretty much house bound.

Two on ours and they are both over 80, but wear masks fastidiously anyway.

I guess there is a graph to show the exemption :  arseiness ratio. Next slide please.

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

Two on ours and they are both over 80, but wear masks fastidiously anyway.

I guess there is a graph to show the exemption :  arseiness ratio. Next slide please.

Can I ask what you mean by arseiness ratio? 

Guest sibon
17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Can I ask what you mean by arseiness ratio? 

You can. But I didn’t say that.

I said exemption : arseiness ratio. You generally need at least two factors to have a ratio.

I’m sure that a clever bloke like you can work the rest out for yourself 

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You can. But I didn’t say that.

I said exemption : arseiness ratio. You generally need at least two factors to have a ratio.

I’m sure that a clever bloke like you can work the rest out for yourself 

I'm of average intelligence, not what I'd call clever so I'd be grateful if you could do me a solid and explain it to me? 

Get a load  of the Mails front page today

Boris Johnson: 'Let the bodies pile high in their thousands'. PM's incendiary remark during fight over lockdowns

That's in relation to having a third lockdown

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Why would you assume that? 

Well, occupents in 3 out of 5 houses cannot muster the strength to wear a mask to go and do a bit of shopping or ride a bus, which makes me wonder how difficult their lives are, and no doubt will be in the future once all this has blown over, its very sad. 

And to have so many afflicted in such a small area made me think there might be something environmental at play - its at odds with my locale.

40 minutes ago, butlers said:

Get a load  of the Mails front page today

Boris Johnson: 'Let the bodies pile high in their thousands'. PM's incendiary remark during fight over lockdowns

That's in relation to having a third lockdown

My God - that's a spectacularly awful thing to say, even for Boris 'verbal diarrhea' Johnson.

Tragically you just know that the Covid Recovery Group of Tory MPs, who were frequently on the airwaves fulminating about the cost of lockdown measures to businesses, but who were never heard  fulminating about the UK's Covid death rate; would feel very relaxed about Johnson blurting it out. In factm such a remark would be very soothing to certain type of Tory.

Edited by Mister M

Thing is you could not really imagine May or  Cameron saying such a thing but Boris you could.

I assume the source for the quote is Cummings.

Just now, butlers said:

Thing is you could not really imagine May or  Cameron saying such a thing but Boris you could.

Wouldn't bet against Gove!

18 minutes ago, butlers said:

It's not a quote at all. It's a bit like Vera down the road saying a friend of hers heard a friend saying Boris said it so it must be true, too many gullible people on here me thinks that like to think it is....

10 minutes ago, apelike said:

It's not a quote at all. It's a bit like Vera down the road saying a friend of hers heard a friend saying Boris said it so it must be true, too many gullible people on here me thinks that like to think it is....

Just like Boris Johnson didn't call black people 'flag waving picaninnies with water melon smiles' or gay people 'tank topped bum boys'....I could go on. Boris Johnson has a history of saying things that are totally unacceptable, and in full knowledge of this people voted for him. And defend him by attacking his detractors as 'snowflakes'. 

Anyway, the Daily Mail, which is hardly left wing, is quoting Johnson as saying it. So you can't even complain that it's all 'left wing stirring'.