Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 hours ago, Kidorry said:

I cannot see this covid 19 going away for a long time yet, because I was in sainsbury jackson at gleadless townend and within 5 minutes three men at different times walked in without masks.

They were probably exempt? 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

They were probably exempt? 

Weird how so many more men than women are 'exempt'

22 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Weird how so many more men than women are 'exempt'

What's your point? 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What's your point? 

My point is that while it's not impossible that the three gents who came into the shop without masks were exempt, there is a definite gender difference in the level of mask wearing that probably has less to do with medical reasons than some blokes thinking the rules somehow don't apply to them.

43 minutes ago, Delbow said:

My point is that while it's not impossible that the three gents who came into the shop without masks were exempt, there is a definite gender difference in the level of mask wearing that probably has less to do with medical reasons than some blokes thinking the rules somehow don't apply to them.

Unlikely. Most exempt people I know are female. Look, if maskless people bother you, next time you see someone without one on just ask them if they are exempt? 

It could put your mind at ease. 

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Me bold... Is there, are you sure?

The three youngish men certainly looked fit enough to me, and if they are exempt should they be wearing some badge to say so?

49 minutes ago, apelike said:

Me bold... Is there, are you sure?

It's only anecdotal, in that it's my experience/observations, but yeah the people I've seen in indoor public places without masks have been predominantly male. I'm not claiming it as scientific fact though.

9 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

The three youngish men certainly looked fit enough to me, and if they are exempt should they be wearing some badge to say so?

No they shouldn't.  You don't need an exemption card to show you are exempt. Simply not wearing a mask is enough to show you are exempt. 

Men take more risks with their health that's indisputable.

Just anecdotably of the very few people I see without masks  its hugely biased to males .

3 minutes ago, butlers said:

Men take more risks with their health that's indisputable.

Just anecdotably of the very few people I see without masks  its hugely biased to males .

How do you know these men are not exempt? 

Have you asked them? Like I said earlier if seeing somone without a mask on bothers you then ask them why they aren't wearing one?

Posted (edited)

Could it really be that to my observation  men are many many multiples in exempted classes than women.

Rationality suggests that can not be so.

Edited by butlers