Coronavirus - Part Two.

Trapmans gibberish is typical of the Sovereign Citizen movement.

3 hours ago, makapaka said:

Sort of get your point but for balance all those events are pilot events to see how it can be done.

it’s not like you can just go to hillsborough or bramall  lane to watch the football when you like but can’t go to a funeral.

That's true. Plus we have to remember that the venues such as large theatres, Arenas and football stadiums have huge capacity to which the limited numbers of approved attendees can be organised and spread out safe distance away from each other.

Most pubs, chapels and wakes can't offer such facility at the moment. They are much more intimate affairs so it's not really a fair comparison.

A year to the day since the other guy mused about injecting bleach

I cannot see this covid 19 going away for a long time yet, because I was in sainsbury jackson at gleadless townend and within 5 minutes three men at different times walked in without masks.

Brazil is spawning a frightening number of really deadly variants due to the murderous negligence of the government under Bolsonaro - it is genuinely well out of control. In order to protect the Brazilian people and the rest of the world, someone's special forces really should take him out, and I mean that, it's not a flippant comment. He is the most dangerous person in the world right now, way, way more dangerous than Bin Laden ever was.

2 hours ago, Kidorry said:

I cannot see this covid 19 going away for a long time yet, because I was in sainsbury jackson at gleadless townend and within 5 minutes three men at different times walked in without masks.

They were probably exempt? 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

They were probably exempt? 

Weird how so many more men than women are 'exempt'

22 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Weird how so many more men than women are 'exempt'

What's your point? 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What's your point? 

My point is that while it's not impossible that the three gents who came into the shop without masks were exempt, there is a definite gender difference in the level of mask wearing that probably has less to do with medical reasons than some blokes thinking the rules somehow don't apply to them.

43 minutes ago, Delbow said:

My point is that while it's not impossible that the three gents who came into the shop without masks were exempt, there is a definite gender difference in the level of mask wearing that probably has less to do with medical reasons than some blokes thinking the rules somehow don't apply to them.

Unlikely. Most exempt people I know are female. Look, if maskless people bother you, next time you see someone without one on just ask them if they are exempt? 

It could put your mind at ease.