Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort


Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Royal logistic corps put them together but it would NHS staff running them. Alot of military medics had been drafted into the nhs anyway. 

Cheers for clearing that up,  I knew I had heard the Forces mentioned in some capcity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Press conference at 4pm, believed to be more restrictions for the south east

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55376727

 

so London hasnt been in tier 3 for 2 weeks while northern britain has, now its that bad its needs tougher restrictions than tier 3?? Oo

Sheffield is about 150 per 100k, that there London and parts of the South East are 400 per 100k (or more).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Sheffield is about 150 per 100k, that there London and parts of the South East are 400 per 100k (or more).

It's a shower isn't it? Press conference expected at 4 but a few weeks ago it kept getting delayed. My OH will go ballistic if Strictly is delayed😄

 

Maybe they should just do like Escape from New York and not let anyone in or out of London. They are now speculating that people leaving London could be spreading the new variant around.

 

Some sort of Berlin wall type structure, Trump should have plenty of unused bricks to sell us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gawd knows what you lot are going to be like over holiday - at the moment, you're depressing me every time I come on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, taxman said:

It's a shower isn't it? Press conference expected at 4 but a few weeks ago it kept getting delayed. My OH will go ballistic if Strictly is delayed😄

 

Maybe they should just do like Escape from New York and not let anyone in or out of London. They are now speculating that people leaving London could be spreading the new variant around.

 

Some sort of Berlin wall type structure, Trump should have plenty of unused bricks to sell us.

If you live in a broom-cupboard sized flat in London, no restaurants or anything open, you've already travelled.  Like they do every year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Your 5 days is now 1 only.

 

Enjoy...

Oh no...whatever will I do with the kilo of vodka and beetroot cured salmon I've made......looks like we'll have to have it all to ourselves. Oh the humanity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Your 5 days is now 1 only.

 

Enjoy...

The roads on Christmas day will be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, taxman said:

Oh no...whatever will I do with the kilo of vodka and beetroot cured salmon I've made......looks like we'll have to have it all to ourselves. Oh the humanity!

Indeed.

Thankfully I stockpiled my Pot Noodles.

Beef and tomato, suffice to say.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Your 5 days is now 1 only.

 

Enjoy...

Have they cancelled the police forces holidays?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, taxman said:

Oh no...whatever will I do with the kilo of vodka and beetroot cured salmon I've made......looks like we'll have to have it all to ourselves. Oh the humanity!

Beetroot cured Salmon, :gag:  Vodka Cured Salmon sounds a better option,    I think I will go with John West Red Salmon.  :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.