Coronavirus - Part Two.

16 hours ago, melthebell said:

of course, thats how medicine works, some people suffer from side effects, some dont, some medicines have side effects, some dont...they write them on the paper that comes in em, if they dont know they dont know, how long should they wait? 1 year, 2? 3? 12 years?

Unknown isnt always a negative either.

Then for say the under 30s it might be not worth having a vaccine until more info is known. Only reason vax is allowed is because it is an emergency situation but isn't that for people who are at risk( that's what it says on the gov info unless I've interpritated it wrong

Edited by MuteWitness

1 minute ago, MuteWitness said:

Then for say the under 30s it might be not worth having a vaccine until more info is known. Only reason vax is allowed is because it is an emergency situation but isn't that for people who are at risk

Think you need to take a look at how vaccinations work and what diseases we have kept at bay with vaccinations, yeah there can be side effects, how do you get rid of something when only half the population take it?

Just now, melthebell said:

Think you need to take a look at how vaccinations work and what diseases we have kept at bay with vaccinations, yeah there can be side effects, how do you get rid of something when only half the population take it?

Isnt this what Mike yeadon was talking about ?  

1 minute ago, MuteWitness said:

Isnt this what Mike yeadon was talking about ?  

No idea, never seen anything hes said, seen hes aligned himself with the anti lockdown movement though, which puts me off him a bit

25 minutes ago, melthebell said:

No idea, never seen anything hes said, seen hes aligned himself with the anti lockdown movement though, which puts me off him a bit

I watch lots of different things, he isn't anti Vax just has a different view on things and who knows who is right.

49 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Well said. :thumbsup:

But isn't a normal vaccine a small amount of the virus? Apart from this one.

Anyway I would hate someone to not be able to have kids because they think they are protecting me....what sort of person would want that to happen. 

9 hours ago, redruby said:

The government won’t force anyone to have a vaccine but there will be pressures from others to have it. For example employers. 

It is in parliament on the 14th if there should be restrictions for those not having the vaccine.

5 hours ago, El Cid said:

These are the side effects from the vaccine

• Soreness, redness, and/or swelling where the shot was given
  • Headache (low grade)
  • Fever
  • Muscle aches
  • Nausea
  • Fatigue

I’m not sure where this information comes from but is it POSSIBLE side effects.

Anyone who takes any medication will be familiar with the leaflet enclosed with any prescription listing a whole host of POSSIBLE reactions.

17 minutes ago, MuteWitness said:

It is in parliament on the 14th if there should be restrictions for those not having the vaccine.

well, people want the freedom to choose, they also get the consequences of their freedom, thats called being an adult, seems like theres this weird nieve childlike ignorance of things, just like with brexit, have your cake and eat it.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

I’m not sure where this information comes from but is it POSSIBLE side effects.

Anyone who takes any medication will be familiar with the leaflet enclosed with any prescription listing a whole host of POSSIBLE reactions.

Since vaccines include a small dose of the disease / virus those side effects look like symptoms youd get with the virus so it seems obvious you may experience veryminor symptoms, and as you say they normally include them with all medicines anyway

21 minutes ago, MuteWitness said:

But isn't a normal vaccine a small amount of the virus? Apart from this one.

why doesnt this one include a small amount of the virus, i thought thats how vaccines worked? why is this one special?

47 minutes ago, MuteWitness said:

Thanks for that- I didn't know about it.

For those who oppose the covid vaccine being compulsory [restricting access to travel and social events is compulsion] there is an online petition here-

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/323442

1 hour ago, MuteWitness said:

Have you a source for this please?

Googling "covid vaccination vote 14 december uk" and similar draws blanks.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

well, people want the freedom to choose, they also get the consequences of their freedom, thats called being an adult, seems like theres this weird nieve childlike ignorance of things, just like with brexit, have your cake and eat it.

Since vaccines include a small dose of the disease / virus those side effects look like symptoms youd get with the virus so it seems obvious you may experience veryminor symptoms, and as you say they normally include them with all medicines anyway

why doesnt this one include a small amount of the virus, i thought thats how vaccines worked? why is this one special?

Thought you might know. I'm unsure why it doesn't contain the virus but some reports say the virus was never isolated but had hoped someone could tell me.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Have you a source for this please?

Googling "covid vaccination vote 14 december uk" and similar draws blanks.

Someone's posted the link above you that says it