Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Delayed said:

Thank you for posting positive news. There's not enough of it going around lately.

If it is true, it’s an enormous step forward.

 

Of course, the anti-vaxxers will be out in force too😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

If it is true, it’s an enormous step forward.

 

Of course, the anti-vaxxers will be out in force too😎

Perhaps a certificate of vaccination allowing access to pubs, restaurants, theatres would be useful here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Perhaps a certificate of vaccination allowing access to pubs, restaurants, theatres would be useful here :)

Doubt it - it would only fake a few minutes for very realistic fakes to be printed.  Those already producing fake proof-of-age docs for youngsters would simply have a new, more profitable, sideline,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent news!

As soon as I heard it, I felt my spirits lift immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope the NHS and the Vunerable are joint top of the list to recieve the Vaccine, my god! What a terrible year for the both mentioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I just hope the NHS and the Vunerable are joint top of the list to recieve the Vaccine, my god! What a terrible year for the both mentioned. 

How come for years they always said there cannot be a cure for the common cold. Along comes COVID19 and there is a 90% effective vaccine within 12 months. COVID19 is in the same virus catagory as the common cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the vaccine be any use,

 

UK hospitals told to take 'immediate action' as coronavirus mutation spreads to humans

UK HOSPITALS have been put on alert for patients with a new coronavirus mutation that is spreading from minks to humans.

Experts fear the new strain of the deadly virus is resistant to a vaccine. Jonathan Van Tam, the deputy chief medical officer, has told doctors, nurses and GPs across the UK to take “immediate action”.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1357901/mink-virus-news-denmark-mink-coronavirus-uk-hospitals-vaccine-resistant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, El Cid said:

How come for years they always said there cannot be a cure for the common cold. Along comes COVID19 and there is a 90% effective vaccine within 12 months. COVID19 is in the same virus catagory as the common cold.

Theres a Vaccine for flu and  theres always been a Beachum powder and a good hanky for common cold. :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, retep said:

Will the vaccine be any use,

 

 

It looks like it, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I just hope the NHS and the Vunerable are joint top of the list to recieve the Vaccine, my god! What a terrible year for the both mentioned. 

The over 80's are top of the list. Age is the top priority. Pro Van Tam has just stated who is top of the list. The Government  pre ordered millions of the vaccine  from the company.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.