Jump to content


Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I think that it just shows the disarray amongst the experts and the Cabinet.

The original timetable stated a Cabinet meeting at 1.30 followed by a briefing at 4 p.m

 This suggests that someone believed that a plan was in place prior to the meeting,but disagreements then led to the various postponements.

The so called leaks are usually just a method of conditioning the public rather than some bolt from the blue.

 

 

The cabinet meeting went on longer than expected.  Non cabinet MPs such as Steve Baker also wanted to and did talk to the Prime Minister. 

 

The so called leaks in this case certainly weren't welcomed by the Prime Minister.  Any  disarray has been caused by those guilty of causing the leaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I agree

Its just a matter of putting up for a while till we get a vaccine circulating, according to boris and other agencies which should be in the first quater of next year.  The poor souls who fort for our freedom had coplete hell for six years but at the time they didn't have a time scale,  my god ! Never knowing when the end of the war was going to come must have been a nightmare on its own without all the every day carnage happening around them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The cabinet meeting went on longer than expected.  Non cabinet MPs such as Steve Baker also wanted to and did talk to the Prime Minister. 

 

The so called leaks in this case certainly weren't welcomed by the Prime Minister.  Any  disarray has been caused by those guilty of causing the leaks.

Getting excuses in early.  By November the Cabinet will be fighting like cats in a sack.
 

Edited by Mister Gee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Its just a matter of putting up for a while till we get a vaccine circulating, according to boris and other agencies which should be in the first quater of next year.  The poor souls who fort for our freedom had coplete hell for six years but at the time they didn't have a time scale,  my god ! Never knowing when the end of the war was going to come must have been a nightmare on its own without all the every day carnage happening around them.

Agree.

 

My mother in law was one of the 1.5 million children evacuated - that is separated from their families and sent to live with strangers in a place she'd never been to or heard of - and yet seemed to come through it without too much trauma, bless the old dragon.

Edited by Longcol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad I did our weekly supermarket shop this morning, they’ll be a bloody nightmare over the next few days.

Edited by Mister Gee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The cabinet meeting went on longer than expected.  Non cabinet MPs such as Steve Baker also wanted to and did talk to the Prime Minister. 

 

The so called leaks in this case certainly weren't welcomed by the Prime Minister.  Any  disarray has been caused by those guilty of causing the leaks.

Considering you’ve got insider information. Who is the thickest Tory going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Agree.

 

My mother in law was one of the 1.5 million children evacuated - that is separated from their families and sent to live with strangers in a place she'd never been to or heard of - and yet seemed to come through it without too much trauma, bless the old dragon.

God bless! We are talking a different breed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

No, he didn't.

 

Most harm in this world done by humans to other humans, has/is been done by well intentioned, but, deluded people. That is certainly the case when it comes to Covid.

 

The authorities and their pet media have scaremongered with the covid statistics, and mainly ignored the equally horrific stats about deaths from mental heath issues, unemployment, destroyed small businesses and denied medical treatment- the public have been denied important facts and important opposing expert viewpoints.

Where are these stats? I've asked before but  nobody has ever come forward with any except a small increase in cancer deaths over a five year period.

Edited by Longcol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MuteWitness said:

Is the YouTube Anne Brees video about the pandemic ending in June wrong then ? 

 

Or are we just not allowed to have debates these days.

 

https://youtu.be/5y51GICqL9E

Would that be the Mike Yeadon who said in his paper in early September

 

https://lockdownsceptics.org/addressing-the-cv19-second-wave/

 

"The evidence presented in this paper indicates that there should be no expectation of a large scale ‘second wave’ with smaller localised outbreaks when the virus contacts pockets of previously uninfected populations."

 

Got that wrong didn't he.

 

And yes - the pandemic didn't end in June. I thought that would be obvious to anyone.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I’m glad I did our weekly supermarket shop this morning, they’ll be a bloody nightmare over the next few days.

why? food shops remain open the supply chain is pretty stable no need for anything other than the usual shopping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Would that be the Mike Yeadon who said in his paper in early September

 

https://lockdownsceptics.org/addressing-the-cv19-second-wave/

 

"The evidence presented in this paper indicates that there should be no expectation of a large scale ‘second wave’ with smaller localised outbreaks when the virus contacts pockets of previously uninfected populations."

 

Got that wrong didn't he.

 

And yes - the pandemic didn't end in June. I thought that would be obvious to anyone.

 

 

You should watch the video- he does go into depth as to how what is happening now is not a 'second wave'.

 

https://youtu.be/5y51GICqL9E

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.