Coronavirus - Part Two.

21 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

There is no sense in a second lockdown- the strange thing isn't that Schools and universities stay open, but that everything else closes, which will turn the current economic disaster into a catastrophe; many business will not open again. 

As for the damage in terms of massive unemployment, mental health consequences, etc, etc.....

Deaths within 28 days of positive test [many of which are not even covid deaths] in the UK [population 67,886,011] today? 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/?_ga=2.235857800.844008833.1604141264-201961966.1585217610

[when cancer daily deaths are generally 450/day].

Humanity has completely lost the plot :(

I think they're trying to ensure it doesn't hit 1000 a day.

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I think they're trying to ensure it doesn't hit 1000 a day.

Just listening to Alex belfields live phone in with people saying they have relatives who have died and it was put down as a covid death even though they say there relative didn't have covid.  This must be very upsetting for people but if no autopsy's are done how can they know either way?

5 minutes ago, MuteWitness said:

Just listening to Alex belfields live phone in with people saying they have relatives who have died and it was put down as a covid death even though they say there relative didn't have covid.  This must be very upsetting for people but if no autopsy's are done how can they know either way?

Do they need an autopsy to see if someone died from covid?

Well if relatives are saying they didn't have covid how does that go down on a death certificate...that's what I'm asking. 

17 minutes ago, Mister M said:

As I understand it the Government have access to mathematic models which show the predicted deaths based on the number of people infected with COVID

The previous 'mathematical model' predictions have been totally innacurate- scaremongering.

10 minutes ago, MuteWitness said:

I've also heard many accounts from people whose relatives have had covid put on the death certificate when they died of something else.

There are also a lot of people with covid who have no symptoms- it is harmless to them, Yet if they test positive for covid and then die of something else, it is covid that will go on the death certificate.

But at this point, the most concerning thing is the amount of suppression and censoring of anyone, expert or otherwise, who questions the ongoing covid narrative- the public getting their info from the establishment media have no idea of the volume of opposition to further lockdowns, or, the amount of evidence that contradicts what the governments chosen sources are saying.

There are riots in Europe- more people than you might think are seeing right through this.

12 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

The previous 'mathematical model' predictions have been totally innacurate- scaremongering.

I don't have full access to the models that were and are being used. 

All I can say is that Johnson has liaised with lockdown skeptical members of his back benches (Steve Baker MP) today, and Baker encouraged the population to listen to the PM with regards to the lockdown.

Maybe I'm giving too much credit to Johnson I don't know. But whatever I think about his competence and other traits, he's seen the projections and has decided that there should be a lockdown. 

Maybe he's missed the boat on this issue and should've locked down 5 weeks ago when his scientists advised him to.....

6 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

But at this point, the most concerning thing is the amount of suppression and censoring of anyone, expert or otherwise, who questions the ongoing covid narrative- the public getting their info from the establishment media have no idea of the volume of opposition to further lockdowns, or, the amount of evidence that contradicts what the governments chosen sources are saying.

There are riots in Europe- more people than you might think are seeing right through this.

There hasn't been suppression or censorship. People of differing viewpoints have put their case forward on a number of programmes. Indeed there's been a youtube link shared on this very thread, today (see #2306), of a scientist explaining a different narrative.

Edited by Mister M

35 minutes ago, MuteWitness said:

Average age from covid death is higher than average life expectancy

there now saying, 50 - 60 aged people are in the warning bracket

9 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

cos theyre idiots

7 minutes ago, Mister M said:

There hasn't been suppression or censorship. People of differing viewpoints have put their case forward on a number of programmes. Indeed there's been a youtube link shared on this very thread, today (see #2306), of a scientist explaining a different narrative.

There has been very estensive suppression and censorship, many people have been deplatformed from youtube, facebook and twitter for questioning the official narrative.

4 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

There has been very estensive suppression and censorship, many people have been deplatformed from youtube, facebook and twitter for questioning the official narrative.

Are those the ones which deny COVID 19 exists?

It’s been delayed again, are they trying to sober him up?

1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

There is no sense in a second lockdown- the strange thing isn't that Schools and universities stay open, but that everything else closes, which will turn the current economic disaster into a catastrophe; many business will not open again. 

As for the damage in terms of massive unemployment, mental health consequences, etc, etc.....

Deaths within 28 days of positive test [many of which are not even covid deaths] in the UK [population 67,886,011] today? 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/?_ga=2.235857800.844008833.1604141264-201961966.1585217610

[when cancer daily deaths are generally 450/day].

Humanity has completely lost the plot :(

I have some sympathy with Johnson in this situation. You can see from this thread he's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.

If you can trust the statistics (?) The numbers look horendous either way.

Edited by Anna B