Coronavirus - Part Two.

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm not bothered in the slightest how many do and how many don't its personal choice, I've made the choice not to as they don't work and the logic behind the current mandate is laughable.

A lot of people wear them due to peer pressure rather than any fear of the virus.

People who wear a mask do so because they want to protect themselves and others. it's easy and isn't really that much of an inconvenience.  You seem to think the Government says jump we say how high which is not the case.

23 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Are you busy tomorrow or any other day . You are welcome to come and prove me wrong 

You are the one doubting my honesty. I on the other hand have not doubted your statement I simply queried how you arrived at such an impressive % as 80% so why on earth you'd think I want to "prove you wrong" Is beyond me 😊

25 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

People who wear a mask do so because they want to protect themselves and others. it's easy and isn't really that much of an inconvenience.  You seem to think the Government says jump we say how high which is not the case.

This exactly.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm busy at the moment 

I didn't calculate anything. I simply observed. Unlike crystal peaks which is a shopping centre with many individual shops and corridors the store I was in is all on one level with shopping  isles. It was easy to see who was masked and who was not. 

No need for me to take a wild guess. 

I didn't need to guess as my post previous to this explains. 

😂

Sounds a bit like Morrison’s except that they have aisles.

And a vast majority wearing masks

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Sounds a bit like Morrison’s except that they have aisles.

Oops, I've upset the spelling police 🙄

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You are the one doubting my honesty. I on the other hand have not doubted your statement I simply queried how you arrived at such an impressive % as 80% so why on earth you'd think I want to "prove you wrong" Is beyond me 😊

You really are an idiot. Boo boo bad mans bullying me 

6 hours ago, Chekhov said:

What kind of cobblers is that ?

"Decent people" comply with the law even if they can see it is wrong ?

On that basis I seem to remember there were a lot of decent people complying back in Germany in the 30s and 40s.

NO. If something is obviously draconian ignore it, there will be hardly any, if any, prosecutions for not wearing a mask, though you can be sure any there are will be publicised by our useless media. Every time there is a government Covid briefing I am SICK of nearly all the media asking "why aren't we having more restrictions, I feel like throwing stuff at the TV or radio.

BUT, you do not have to risk getting any hassle anyway, much less getting prosecuted, just say you are exempt, they must accept it and cannot ask you anything else, end of story.

Oh so you think telling lies is a good route to go. Says a lot about you.

Well my little jaunt took me from the Co op. to the Sainsburys on Division St via a busier than normal Tesco on West St.

About 80 percent are wearing masks

14 minutes ago, West 77 said:

My figure for the Morrisons I visited is over 90%. 

yeah but youre none scientifically guessing, Dr Daddy doesnt like guesses...only when hes doing it

Edited by melthebell

38 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You really are an idiot. Boo boo bad mans bullying me 

Attack the post, not the poster 👍

Hey, remember when some conspiracy theorist said it'll be 4 jabs soon? 

Oh how we mocked them 

😂

😂

Edited by The_DADDY

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

yeah but youre none scientifically guessing, Dr Daddy doesnt like guesses...only when hes doing it

Awww bless. I really seem to have gotten under your skin there Mel. 

Terribly sorry about that fella 🙏

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Attack the post, not the poster 👍

Hey, remember when some conspiracy theorist said it'll be 4 jabs soon? 

Oh how we mocked them 

😂

😂

Why does that concern you?