Coronavirus - Part Two.

When does the rule about all retail staff having to don masks start?

When the term "retail" is used, is it a case of premises having a till?

Has common sense abandoned us? 

Coronavirus doesn't care a monkeys (and that's putting it politely) if you don't like to be told what to do.

It doesn't care if you cant go to the pub, football matches, visit your relations or friends or don't like 

wearing masks or even how that blonde haired buffoon has handled the crisis.

In fact Coronavirus is quite happy if we all think F/ it and carry on as we used to. 

The news is, things we used to do are in the past.

The new future is how we cope with this changed environment because we all know or should realise by 

now, things are not going back to any sort of normality any time soon or at all even,

Harbourer of doom and gloom?

No just don't get the constant silly arguments over trivial things.

What do we do about it - I don't know but if restrictions are needed so be it. 

let common sense prevail because it sure is lacking at the moment. 

keep safe. 

be bigger than having to be told what to do.

Do it because you yourself have the common sense to protect yourself and others.  

Keep safe.

Enforce your own restrictions. 

11 hours ago, catmiss said:

I agree, from what I’ve read he’s disillusioned with the office of PM and the salary. The virus seems to have spoiled his jolly and I think there’ll be another spat with the back benchers when latest measures don’t work and he has to limit contact between households in the run up to Christmas 

Disillusioned with the salary? What a load of rubbish. You need to do your reading elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Disillusioned with the salary? What a load of rubbish. You need to do your reading elsewhere.

Im Disillusioned with 10pm closing of pubs ect. :huh:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Im Disillusioned with 10pm closing of pubs ect. :huh:

Pubs closed at 10 pm for many years, certainly much longer than  the time they have closed later.

Anyone who has problems with this must be in need of help from AA and I don't mean the motoring organisation.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Pubs closed at 10 pm for many years, certainly much longer than  the time they have closed later.

Anyone who has problems with this must be in need of help from AA and I don't mean the motoring organisation.

Im neither in dispute or in need of AA,  I just can't get why closing one hour earlier to difference's is going to make, its neither here or there,  by the way Im a member of the RAC,  :hihi:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Im neither in dispute or in need of AA,  I just can't get why closing one hour earlier to difference's is going to make, its neither here or there,  by the way Im a member of the RAC,  :hihi:

I suppose the idea is limiting late night drunken merriment and the subsequent  risks for spreading COVID. Whether it will actually make much difference is another matter though. Young people will organise their own house parties etc. 

28 minutes ago, redruby said:

I suppose the idea is limiting late night drunken merriment and the subsequent  risks for spreading COVID. Whether it will actually make much difference is another matter though. Young people will organise their own house parties etc. 

I agree fully, :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

So being in the RAC exempts you from having to Rush home to wash yer dinner down with 4 cans of Special Brew !

4 hours ago, redruby said:

Come on - 'limiting late night drinking'? the kids haven't twigged it really means starting an hour earlier.

8 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Has common sense abandoned us? 

Coronavirus doesn't care a monkeys (and that's putting it politely) if you don't like to be told what to do.

It doesn't care if you cant go to the pub, football matches, visit your relations or friends or don't like 

wearing masks or even how that blonde haired buffoon has handled the crisis.

In fact Coronavirus is quite happy if we all think F/ it and carry on as we used to. 

The news is, things we used to do are in the past.

The new future is how we cope with this changed environment because we all know or should realise by 

now, things are not going back to any sort of normality any time soon or at all even,

Harbourer of doom and gloom?

No just don't get the constant silly arguments over trivial things.

What do we do about it - I don't know but if restrictions are needed so be it. 

let common sense prevail because it sure is lacking at the moment. 

keep safe. 

be bigger than having to be told what to do.

Do it because you yourself have the common sense to protect yourself and others.  

Keep safe.

Enforce your own restrictions. 

I live in hope that you're wrong.

Even though in many respects I'm one of the lucky ones,

life at the moment sucks. 

20 hours ago, Tomm06 said:

Another issue we're seeing now is we are all getting sick of each other because we seem to be unable to have a genuine discussion anymore that doesn't result in emotional bickering. This thread is over 100 pages of case and point. 

That seems to count for the civil liberties / conspiracy theorists too, its constant whinging, whining and emotional bickering

Talking of conspiracy theorists, looks like theres another demo on saturday, seems they are the new EDL out on a saturday for a jolly.

can anybody watch this and then tell me (in laymans terms) what the control is? how its being concocted worldwide, what the end game is, what he said 25 years ago?

seems im too thick to know or notice

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I live in hope that you're wrong.

Even though in many respects I'm one of the lucky ones,

life at the moment sucks. 

So do I Anna.

Life doesn't suck its just different & once thats been accepted we can cope with what normality will be.

Me and her that should be obeyed have our mindsets adjusted to the present conditions which is good.

(i've even been found in't kitchen washing pots - but don't tell any one)

Keep safe.