Coronavirus - Part Two.

23 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Because it was. 

If you can't see that then I can't help you. 

So me pulling up your mate for saying about people with long Covid that “850 out of 60 million , it’s not that much of a thing is it” is vile ? If that is not vile to the people with Long Covid then I don’t know what is 

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

thats not what it says stop being aknob, it also states you can get an exemption card, lanyard (some people probably already have)

Still in a mood then I take it?

I asked you a question. 

Are you OK with discrimination against people with hidden disabilities? 

Just now, hackey lad said:

So me pulling up your mate for saying about people with long Covid that “850 out of 60 million , it’s not that much of a thing is it” is vile ? 

No. The fact you and other pro jabbers seem so free and easy with the insults if you read something you don't like. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I asked you a question. 

its not about me, its about what the email said and it has nothing to do with discrimination, stop changing the subject, specially as it wasnt you that i responded to

It's the conditions of carriage.

Same as age qualifications if you meet them them onus is on you to show it

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

its not about me, its about what the email said and it has nothing to do with discrimination, stop changing the subject, specially as it wasnt you that i responded to

I'm not changing the subject. I'm asking a question. 

I'll ask again. Are you OK with discrimination against people with a hidden disability? 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I'm not changing the subject. I'm asking a question. 

I'll ask again. Are you OK with discrimination against people with a hidden disability? 

stop being a dick, i aint playing your game, NOBODY mentioned hidden disabilities apart from you

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So me pulling up your mate for saying about people with long Covid that “850 out of 60 million , it’s not that much of a thing is it” is vile ? If that is not vile to the people with Long Covid then I don’t know what is 

What is this 850 out of 60 million business? By any reasonable definition of long covid there are many, many times more than 850 sufferers out of the 67 million living in the UK.

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Then they will be discriminating against somone who probably has a hidden disability. 

Are you OK with that? 

I am still not OK with you advocating the misuse of "sunflower" lanyards.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Of course, I understood that from the phrasing of your numbered points. I was trying to acknowledge what I feel to be the case in the subject areas you were highlighting. One difficulty in discussing this is that given the extent of polarisation, we each regard certain things as obvious that the other would not accept.

You think it is obvious that the covid restrictions caused certain harms eg to the economy. Harms have occurred but I think there is a problem with attribution. Had we tried to go without the restrictions would we actually have avoided those harms? [In my opinion,] had we managed to proceed with no restrictions, we would certainly have taken a far bigger hit from covid ... and something would have happened to the economy - I am not exactly sure what - in the resulting catastrophe.

How has the counting of deaths been affected? I am not talking about the assignment of cause of death just the number and timing of deaths ... the bits one needs to calculate excess mortality. The ONS has been doing this for many years and I had assumed it was fairly bulletproof. If you feel this is somehow tainted can you suggest some data source which you would regard as more reliable ... um, err on any aspect of the pandemic. For example, do you feel the ONS's GDP numbers have remained reliable, for example? The process of their collection seems complex and involves methods of estimation that might become vastly less reliable in a pandemic.

It is a perfectly honourable position to think that no data sources are reliable but the consequence is that one says 'I don't know' to every question. One doesn't get to know the negative consequences of restrictions or that covid deaths have been lower than reported.

So, ... do you have any sources of data you feel you can trust?

No, I'm not necessarily saying I've got better sources of data. If I question the mainstream narratives data due to the contamination from vested interests and systemic faults, I also question the data from the other side, for the same reasons.

But some data is highly usable, such as that concerning what percentages of non-vulnerable people are at risk from covid, and, on that, even the data from the mainstream narrative, which, IMO, is exaggerative, says it is very low: from that conclusions can be drawn.

But, on the whole, unlike most people, I just accept that the majority of the data is highly compromised and proceed from there. 

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

stop being a dick, i aint playing your game, NOBODY mentioned hidden disabilities apart from you

Nobody else is swearing apart from you. 

I'll assume the answer to my question is Yes then. 

9 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I am still not OK with you advocating the misuse of "sunflower" lanyards.

That's great to hear. 

And? 

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I asked you a question. 

No. The fact you and other pro jabbers seem so free and easy with the insults if you read something you don't like. 

So its ok to downplay the number of people who are ill with Long Covid ?

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So its ok to downplay the number of people who are ill with Long Covid ?

Long Covid 🙄😂