Coronavirus - Part Two.

If the treatment work then what is the purpose of the passport? 

16 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I'm in favour of covid passports but it's never ever going to be implemented.    The non vaccinated mob don't deserve the freedoms which those of us who act in our country's and society's best interest do.  

I agree they don't deserve the freedoms, I think the non vaxers are just keeping this frustrating covid nightmare going and going or not helping matters, selfish lot. :roll:

38 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I'm in favour of covid passports but it's never ever going to be implemented.    The non vaccinated mob don't deserve the freedoms which those of us who act in our country's and society's best interest do.  

I think we need to start taking a tougher line with the faux freedom fighters. Their misplaced petulance is costing us lives and slowing the return to normality.

11 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I think we need to start taking a tougher line with the faux freedom fighters. Their misplaced petulance is costing us lives and slowing the return to normality.

Yikes, another one I rarely agree wit, but I have to say 👍

27 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Again,  couldn't agree more.

44 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I agree they don't deserve the freedoms, I think the non vaxers are just keeping this frustrating covid nightmare going and going or not helping matters, selfish lot. :roll:

Ironic, given that it is actually you demanding more and more extreme lockdown style measures.

25 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

What do you think you should do- perhaps design a symbol for an armband to be worn by anyone not vaccinated? 

3 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

What do you think you should do- perhaps design a symbol for an armband to be worn by anyone not vaccinated? 

That's pretty outrageous, comparing a desire to clampdown on antisocial behaviour to Nazi Germany.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

That's pretty outrageous, comparing a desire to clampdown on antisocial behaviour to Nazi Germany.

It is not anti social behaviour, you lose any respect coming out with stuff like that.

You protect yourself by getting vaccinated (if you actually need it, over 40 or unwell) then leave other people to live their lives.

Alluding to the systematic destruction of the Jews by the German Government in the context of the current situation is grotesque

31 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It is not anti social behaviour, you lose any respect coming out with stuff like that.

The infodemic is real ... just look at what has happened in the US where Trump spread his poison.

How would you cope with misinformation? (I take it for granted that you'll recall I feel you are a covid misinformationalist.)

And what about people who flounce around hospitals unmasked?

Edited by Carbuncle

33 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I didn't mention Nazis- I mentioned armbands. The Nazis were the endpoint of a slow, gradual erosion of civil liberties for particular social subgroups.

Interesting that you associate the mention of arbands with that- did they perhaps introduce some kind of identifying armband for a specific social subgroup during the lead up to what was to turn into a slide into totalitarianism?

If so, food for thought- perhaps it could indicate the need for caution when it comes to dehumanising a social subgroup?

7 minutes ago, West 77 said:

And you're another one who is unlucky in the thinking department.

Another bright one :) rather than making a point, or criticising a point, just blurts out an insult. Well done- and I love the irony of you refering to 'thinking' :)