Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, top4718 said:

Not one report has blamed it on the jab, they've reported a cardiac arrest no more, the fact that so many are happening together gives the obvious jab connection.

Ever considered that it's happened all the time and it's nowt to do with the jab?

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/contact-the-press-office/facts-and-figures

"In the UK there are more than 100,000 hospital admissions each year due to heart attacks: that's one every five minutes."

I think we will be surprised how common heart incidents have been in the past.

Someone must have a record of spectator illnesses going back years.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Its sick mate, I'd actually be ashamed of myself.

Extremely sick but thankfully more and more people are waking up. 

Hopefully we still have chance to end this sick charade. 

In other news another 157 covid deaths 

Right. I'm off to bed. I've got a busy day tomorrow of avoiding the jabbed and not wearing a muzzle. 

Have fun peeps. 

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not one report has blamed it on the jab, they've reported a cardiac arrest no more, the fact that so many are happening together gives the obvious jab connection.

Is there anything else happening that might explain the phenomenon?

Maybe a viral illness that causes organ problems? Just a guess on my behalf, but it seems more plausible than the vaccine causing unvaccinated people to collapse.

Or, maybe it is just chance. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Right. I'm off to bed. I've got a busy day tomorrow of avoiding the jabbed and not wearing a muzzle. 

Have fun peeps. 

You seem to be a bit of a rude and  inconsiderate person.

Perhaps you'd like to consider what wearing a mask would do to you. Apart from withering your parts some more.

Just now, Prettytom said:

Is there anything else happening that might explain the phenomenon?

Maybe a viral illness that causes organ problems? Just a guess on my behalf, but it seems more plausible than the vaccine causing unvaccinated people to collapse.

Or, maybe it is just chance. 

Or a very regular occurence - one every five minutes.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/1056/?tab=comments#comment-8475510

What we really need is some kind of register in which people could record random events and coincidences that they have noticed. Then we could know how often people think of their grannies just before their phone rings and it's their granny. We could see how often Morrisons is out of sandwich spread and black olive tapenade at the same time, too.

Also has anybody else noticed how often Dec 2nd comes immediately after Dec 1st and how often your car starts making a funny noise before a service in which you receive a big bill. Also is the fridge light really off when you close the door.

So many questions.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

What we really need is some kind of register in which people could record random events and coincidences that they have noticed. Then we could know how often people think of their grannies just before their phone rings and it's their granny. We could see how often Morrisons is out of sandwich spread and black olive tapenade at the same time, too.

Also has anybody else noticed how often Dec 2nd comes immediately after Dec 1st and how often your car starts making a funny noise before a service in which you receive a big bill. Also is the fridge light really off when you close the door.

So many questions.

I’ve just watched Sheffield Wednesday lose a game of football. They were wearing shorts and playing with a ball.

Last time they lost, they were shorted and playing with a ball too. Spooky huh?

Mind you, in the last week, they’ve been wearing shorts, playing with a ball and won one game and drawn another.

Makes you wonder what’s going on.

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’ve just watched Sheffield Wednesday lose a game of football. They were wearing shorts and playing with a ball.

Last time they lost, they were shorted and playing with a ball too. Spooky huh?

Mind you, in the last week, they’ve been wearing shorts, playing with a ball and won one game and drawn another.

Makes you wonder what’s going on.

Do you remember how tops used to post links to "evidence" that he thought supported his view and how when you clicked through they turned out not to. Strange thing: I do too.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Important question: is this vaccine related?

Edited by Carbuncle

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

You seem to be a bit of a rude and  inconsiderate person.

Oh dear. I can't sleep. But anyway I'd just like to say.... Grow up!