Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Have I got this right.

Are Facebook and Twitter considered to be the reliable alternative sources of information?

Are there other recommended sites.

No. They are heavily censored pro jab Pro mask mouth pieces 

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I'll repeat, social media has been around for over a decade, incidences in this short a space of time would have been noted at the very least by fans who attend if not the MSM, you really are clutching at straws.

It took a few differing posts on Owlstalk to decide whether the incident in the North Stand was a medical emergency or a scrap between two or mor home fans. 

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He played mostly in Ireland also in Scotland and for Darlington in England, whether you've heard of makes zero difference to what he's said.

In front of tiny crowds.........................................

Just now, The_DADDY said:

100% off the scale mate. Like you I can't remember a time when there's been reports of so many players and spectators were taken in so close to each other. It makes me wonder what it will take to make these people see what's right in front of them. 

I could tell them about a strapping young lad of 19 who is an amature K1 fighter. Supremely fit and very talented. He retired recently due to "heart problems". Never had them before and no history of it in the family. 

Not long before this he'd had his 1st dose. A fighter at my daughters previous gym also quite the game due to serious health concerns. He'd not long had the booster. 

I could go on and on but I won't waste my time. I'll just sit back in the knowledge that these pro jabbers are heading down a very dodgy road. 

There's been a lot of debate on this thread but tonights nonsense from some of these people is just beyond the pale, I'm actually disgusted. Don't forget these are the ones who are claiming to be the caring, unselfish ones.

The CRY charity say 12 people a week under 35 die of cardiac problems undiagnosed.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No. They are heavily censored pro jab Pro mask mouth pieces 

So what are the fair minded sources please.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Nope - since covid jabs started there is a growing social media industry of finding every incidence of somebody collapsing somewhere and blaming it on the jab.

Not one report has blamed it on the jab, they've reported a cardiac arrest no more, the fact that so many are happening together gives the obvious jab connection.

It was Talk Sport who I was listening too who reported the Southampton incident was not heart related.

I believe that was being covered by Amazon ,who also report it was not heart related

Edited by butlers

Just now, top4718 said:

There's been a lot of debate on this thread but tonights nonsense from some of these people is just beyond the pale, I'm actually disgusted. Don't forget these are the ones who are claiming to be the caring, unselfish ones.

Yeah. Mad int it. 

1 minute ago, butlers said:

The CRY charity say 12 people a week under 35 die of cardiac problems undiagnosed.

No ones disputing that, so why haven't four incidents happened in two football games in the space of a few weeks before.

I really can't deal with these totally idiotic comments trying to defend the indefensible so for tonight, I'm out.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Yeah. Mad int it. 

Its sick mate, I'd actually be ashamed of myself.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I'm equally disgusted that you take advantage of a person's medical incident to further your cause with no knowledge of facts to assert your claim.

Add to that you childishly call people idiots for not jumping to conclusions.

You've got a lot of growing up to do to say you've been watching football for years. 

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

So what are the fair minded sources please.

I wont waste my time....... again. 

I did all that and certain posters lied about the links I posted being unsafe. 

If you want to find non mainstream sources then it's easy enough. Just don't ask me to find them for you.