Coronavirus - Part Two.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You really are dumb, these incidents tonight were reported on many fan sites, sports related sites etc etc on social media, I don't need to rely on the MSM. Twitter has been running since 2006 its odd how no one mentioned these incidents before.

Oh my turn to play the victim card....

Remember those posts not to long ago from our CT's whinging about the insults coming out?

Pottle kettle black

And it's likely that Twitter did report these incidents but as you had no covid vaccine conspiracy to peddle you weren't that interested.

Edited by Delayed

18 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The total denial of the obvious is staggering, I've attended games regularly for 40 plus years and have NEVER seen incidences like this so close together, anyone that says they have is a liar.

Were you at Weds v Man Utd in 1974 - 4-4 draw when Man Utd fans invaded the pitch a couple of times to fight with Wednesdayites. Ref didn't even stop the game.

If that had happened today the players would have been taken off the pitch, it would be all over the press, calls for grounds to closed etc,

In 74 it hardly made the news.

Things have changed. Spectators taken out on stretchers never made the news then.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Take it how you like 👍

Yeah it's convenient that alternative media reported them BEFORE mainstream media. 

😂

The total and utter denial is off the scale tonight mate, I've followed football all my life and attended games all over the world, as well as following games quite religiously at times, I also have good friends that attend even more games than I do, there has NEVER been such a high incidence of fan collapses at games as there has been over the last few weeks (and no doubt will continue) I'm not going to comment on this subject anymore I'll just sit back at laugh at their ridiculous excuses and i'll keep posting these incidents as they happen.

Confirmed cardiac arrest at the Southampton v Leicester game so definitely two in one evening, totally unprecedeted,

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Were you at Weds v Man Utd in 1974 - 4-4 draw when Man Utd fans invaded the pitch a couple of times to fight with Wednesdayites. Ref didn't even stop the game.

If that had happened today the players would have been taken off the pitch, it would be all over the press, calls for grounds to closed etc,

In 74 it hardly made the news.

Things have changed. Spectators taken out on stretchers never made the news then.

Fans invading the pitch is a totally different situation to someones life being at stake, you are actually unreal, for some who claims to have some moral superiority for wearing a useless mask you don't half make some callous claims.

Edited by top4718

Ex Irish footballer Gary Dempsey - "I was a professional for 20 years from 1996, I played nearly 500 games at club and international level, never was there one cardiac arrest either in the crowd or a player"

Fans invading the pitch is a totally different situation to someones life being at stake, you are actually unreal, for some who claims to have some moral superiority for wearing a useless mask you don't half make some callous claims.

Just pointing out how footy and  reporting has changed over the years.  What might have made a couple of lines in the likes of the Green 'Un (at best), now is likely to make the BBC sports page (because ref stopped game) and be all over social media.

Have I got this right.

Are Facebook and Twitter considered to be the reliable alternative sources of information?

Are there other recommended sites.

Ex Irish footballer Gary Dempsey - "I was a professional for 20 years from 1996, I played nearly 500 games at club and international level, never was there one cardiac arrest either in the crowd or a player"

Never heard of him - who did he play for?

Edited by Longcol

Just now, Longcol said:

Just pointing out how footy and  reporting has changed over the years.  What might have made a couple of lines in the likes of the Green 'Un (at best), now is likely to make the BBC sports page (because ref stopped game) and be all over social media.

I'll repeat, social media has been around for over a decade, incidences in this short a space of time would have been noted at the very least by fans who attend if not the MSM, you really are clutching at straws.

Just now, Longcol said:

Never heard of hime - who did he play for?

He played mostly in Ireland also in Scotland and for Darlington in England, whether you've heard of makes zero difference to what he's said.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The total and utter denial is off the scale tonight mate, I've followed football all my life and attended games all over the world, as well as following games quite religiously at times, I also have good friends that attend even more games than I do, there has NEVER been such a high incidence of fan collapses at games as there has been over the last few weeks (and no doubt will continue) I'm not going to comment on this subject anymore I'll just sit back at laugh at their ridiculous excuses and i'll keep posting these incidents as they happen.

Confirmed cardiac arrest at the Southampton v Leicester game so definitely two in one evening, totally unprecedeted,

100% off the scale mate. Like you I can't remember a time when there's been reports of so many players and spectators were taken in so close to each other. It makes me wonder what it will take to make these people see what's right in front of them. 

I could tell them about a strapping young lad of 19 who is an amature K1 fighter. Supremely fit and very talented. He retired recently due to "heart problems". Never had them before and no history of it in the family. 

Not long before this he'd had his 1st dose. A fighter at my daughters previous gym also quite the game due to serious health concerns. He'd not long had the booster. 

I could go on and on but I won't waste my time. I'll just sit back in the knowledge that these pro jabbers are heading down a very dodgy road. 

Just now, top4718 said:

I'll repeat, social media has been around for over a decade, incidences in this short a space of time would have been noted at the very least by fans who attend if not the MSM, you really are clutching at straws.

Nope - since covid jabs started there is a growing social media industry of finding every incidence of somebody collapsing somewhere and blaming it on the jab.

There was a fatal heart attack couple of

years back at Hillsborough.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Have I got this right.

Are Facebook and Twitter considered to be the reliable alternative sources of information?

Are there other recommended sites.

It's basically any source that confirms your opinion.

So the World Health Organisation are (apparently) corrupt. However I'm sure that if they published a report tomorrow saying vaccines are linked to cardiac arrest it would be a trustworthy source again. Lol