Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I don't need to know their medical condition, I just know that there's an unprecedented amount of these incidences that follow a vaccination with links to myocarditis, it isn't a coincidence.

Again, you can't say that for certain without knowing the facts.

You are just taking advantage of someone's illness and the fact that it happened to be mentioned as the scores come in. 

Just now, Delayed said:

Ah so we are now onto the mysterious organisation keeping info from the general public now? 

Isn't that the Illuminati? 

Its no mysterious organisation, it just simply won't be linked, ex player Trevor Sinclair raised the point a couple of weeks ago and immediately lost his gig on Talksport, that's how it gets shut down.

Seems a serious heart incident happens every 6th game at Barcelona

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No two emergencies occurred in the same game WBA v Bristol City a few weeks ago, stick your clever comment where the sun don't shine.

My Mother In Law was a volunteer for St Johns Ambulance at Tranmere Rovers for years.  People were treated regularly and hospitalised a few times a season.

Match never stopped therefore no big deal.

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Again, you can't say that for certain without knowing the facts.

You are just taking advantage of someone's illness and the fact that it happened to be mentioned as the scores come in. 

What even is this, are you really serious, find me an occasion in the history of football where two fans have collapsed on the same night that follows two fans collapsing during the same game a few short weeks ago, you absolutely won't find one and don't try to play the emotional card as it won't wash.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

My Mother In Law was a volunteer for St Johns Ambulance at Tranmere Rovers for years.  People were treated regularly and hospitalised a few times a season.

Match never stopped therefore no big deal.

I think it might be a big deal if your the man who had the cardiac arrest and his family who was at the Chelsea game tonight, unbelievable comment.

Ask her if their were ever two heart attacks during one game.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

What even is this, are you really serious, find me an occasion in the history of football where two fans have collapsed on the same night that follows two fans collapsing during the same game a few short weeks ago, you absolutely won't find one and don't try to play the emotional card as it won't wash.

I'm not doing your research for you. 

The ironic thing is that you wouldn't know about these incidents if it weren't for that MSM that keeps lying to you. 

Just now, Delayed said:

The ironic thing is that you wouldn't know about these incidents if it weren't for that MSM that keeps lying to you. 

Wrong. 

These incidents were reported on alternative media before mainstream. 

They also show the incidents that mainstream media refuse to and there are a lot. 

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Like clockwork. 

That’s usually a complement.

Thank you

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Wrong. 

These incidents were reported on alternative media before mainstream. 

They also show the incidents that mainstream media refuse to and there are a lot. 

Convenient that isn't it?

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

You really are dumb, these incidents tonight were reported on many fan sites, sports related sites etc etc on social media, I don't need to rely on the MSM. Twitter has been running since 2006 its odd how no one mentioned these incidents before.

Just now, RJRB said:

That’s usually a complement.

Thank you

Take it how you like 👍

Just now, Delayed said:

Yeah it's convenient that alternative media reported them BEFORE mainstream media. 

😂

Just now, Delayed said:

Its not convenient at all, another totally desperate and ridiculous comment.