Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, top4718 said:

The total denial of the obvious is staggering, I've attended games regularly for 40 plus years and have NEVER seen incidences like this so close together, anyone that says they have is a liar.

So you attended two different prem matches in one night 😎

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

And until anything concrete comes out linking the incidents with the jab, we'll keep dismissing your feeble attempts to link it to your conspiracy theories.

Assuming that it is reported they had the jabs and the incidents were linkedz you'd believe that wouldn't you? And not dismiss as MSM?

Nothing concrete will come out as they want the link, they'll be in denial exactly like you are.

Just now, top4718 said:

The total denial of the obvious is staggering, I've attended games regularly for 40 plus years and have NEVER seen incidences like this so close together, anyone that says they have is a liar.

Agreed. Add to that the large number of professional athletes who have suddenly dropped to the floor with a mystery illness. It's insane these people won't see what's happening. 

Having said that, the way these pro jabbers resort to insults at the drop of a hat as soon as anyone doesn't bend the knee to covid tells me they are either incredibly immature or just won't admit they could be wrong. 

Just now, top4718 said:

Total and utter nonsense, games have been stopped before when a serious incident occurs, your excuses are not only pathetic they're an insult to the people who are being taken ill. Social media has been around long enough for these incidents to have been mentioned before.

Surely it's a bigger insult to cast opinions about a person's medial conditions without knowing facts or basic details?

Just now, Longcol said:

So you attended two different prem matches in one night 😎

No two emergencies occurred in the same game WBA v Bristol City a few weeks ago, stick your clever comment where the sun don't shine.

In the reporting about the dangers of open terraces after the Hillsborough diaster it turned out at Liverpool broken limbs were more or less happening every match.

Edited by butlers

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Total and utter nonsense, games have been stopped before when a serious incident occurs, your excuses are not only pathetic they're an insult to the people who are being taken ill. Social media has been around long enough for these incidents to have been mentioned before.

Lol - my mother was stretchered out of the crowd at the mens singles final at Wimbledon in 1954. Never made the news but my dad was ****** off because he missed the match.

Just now, Delayed said:

Surely it's a bigger insult to cast opinions about a person's medial conditions without knowing facts or basic details?

I don't need to know their medical condition, I just know that there's an unprecedented amount of these incidences that follow a vaccination with links to myocarditis, it isn't a coincidence.

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Just wait and see then. Simple isn't it. When the kiddies start getting jabbed then expect a rise in blood clots, heart problems etc. 

Oh, and do try and make a point without acting like you are in the playground. I know you may think it makes you look clever but really, it has the opposite effect. 

As usual I totally disagree with the parts of your posts that I understand .

I cannot recall any of these that were calculated to make you look clever

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Nothing concrete will come out as they want the link, they'll be in denial exactly like you are.

Ah so we are now onto the mysterious organisation keeping info from the general public now? 

Isn't that the Illuminati? 

Just now, Longcol said:

Lol - my mother was stretchered out of the crowd at the mens singles final at Wimbledon in 1954. Never made the news but my dad was ****** off because he missed the match.

No ones said these incidents don't happen, just not with such regularity in a short space of time.

Just now, RJRB said:

As usual I totally disagree with the parts of your posts that I understand .

I cannot recall any of these that were calculated to make you look clever

Like clockwork.