Coronavirus - Part Two.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Two more total coincidences of fans collapsing at tonight's games - cardiac arrest confirmed at the Watford v Chelsea game and whats described as a medical emergency at Southampton v Leicester, the sudden increase in these incidents in places where the spotlight is on them makes you wonder how many are happening without our knowledge. Scotland ruby player Siobhan Cattigan also "died suddenly" aged 26 with no explanation of cause of death in the reports. How much longer can we keep ignoring these incidents?

Fans used to be stretchered out of the crowd fairly often in the 60's when Wednesday had big crowds - main thing was that refs didn't stop the game so it didn't make the news.

Deaths of rugby players far too widespread well before covid vaccination.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/116610-rugby-one-of-the-most-dangerous-and-traumatic-sport

Edited by Longcol

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Two more total coincidences of fans collapsing at tonight's games - cardiac arrest confirmed at the Watford v Chelsea game and whats described as a medical emergency at Southampton v Leicester, the sudden increase in these incidents in places where the spotlight is on them makes you wonder how many are happening without our knowledge. Scotland ruby player Siobhan Cattigan also "died suddenly" aged 26 with no explanation of cause of death in the reports. How much longer can we keep ignoring these incidents?

No one is ignoring them which is why they have made the news....you know that thing that you don't trust... unless it suits 

Again, until you know the fans medical history and cause of such incidents I would suggest you stop twisting the narrative to suit your agenda...afterall you wouldn't want to be like the MSM would you?

17 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This narrative of yours does you no credit.

Six Premier games tonight with decent crowds on a cold December night and you report 2 incidences of medical emergencies.Wow.

I am no actuary but assuming a conservative 50 % of spectators had a couple of vaccines perhaps given your reasoning we might expect more medical emergencies.

You make some good points,but this is just unjustified scaremongering.

Then The Daddy,our resident savant chips in with his own brand of stupidity.

14 minutes ago, Delayed said:

No one is ignoring them which is why they have made the news....you know that thing that you don't trust... unless it suits 

Again, until you know the fans medical history and cause of such incidents I would suggest you stop twisting the narrative to suit your agenda...afterall you wouldn't want to be like the MSM would you?

They are reporting them as isolated incidents not as a problem on the whole. like I've said to anyone on this subject, keep pretending its not an issue all you like and I'll keep adding up the incidents as they happen. I've stated before on this thread that your sort of gone too far down the road to accept any issues with what you've been sold, lets just keep watching what happens.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Six Premier games tonight with decent crowds on a cold December night and you report 2 incidences of medical emergencies.Wow.

I am no actuary but assuming a conservative 50 % of spectators had a couple of vaccines perhaps given your reasoning we might expect more medical emergencies.

Just wait and see then. Simple isn't it. When the kiddies start getting jabbed then expect a rise in blood clots, heart problems etc. 

Oh, and do try and make a point without acting like you are in the playground. I know you may think it makes you look clever but really, it has the opposite effect. 

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Find me another night of football with two medical emergencies (one confirmed cardiac arrest) in one night and another with two fans at the same game WBA v Bristol City a few weeks ago, you won't because it hasn't happened. You are so unbelievably taken in.

Just now, top4718 said:

They are reporting them as isolated incidents not as a problem on the whole. like I've said to anyone on this subject, keep pretending its not an issue all you like and I'll keep adding up the incidents as they happen. I've stated before on this thread that your sort of gone too far down the road to accept any issues with what you've been sold, lets just keep watching what happens.

It has happened fairly often - thing is;

1) Refs never stopped the game when a spectator was stretchered out of the crowd.

2) Every incident was never reported on social media as some sort of "issue".

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Just wait and see then. Simple isn't it. When the kiddies start getting jabbed then expect a rise in blood clots, heart problems etc. 

Oh, and do try and make a point without acting like you are in the playground. I know you may think it makes you look clever but really, it has the opposite effect. 

The total denial of the obvious is staggering, I've attended games regularly for 40 plus years and have NEVER seen incidences like this so close together, anyone that says they have is a liar.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

And until anything concrete comes out linking the incidents with the jab, we'll keep dismissing your feeble attempts to link it to your conspiracy theories.

Assuming that it is reported they had the jabs and the incidents were linkedz you'd believe that wouldn't you? And not dismiss as MSM?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Find me another night of football with two medical emergencies (one confirmed cardiac arrest) in one night and another with two fans at the same game WBA v Bristol City a few weeks ago, you won't because it hasn't happened. You are so unbelievably taken in.

I’ve been to concerts with more medical emergencies pre pandemic and with a lower aged demographic.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

It has happened fairly often - thing is;

1) Refs never stopped the game when a spectator was stretchered out of the crowd.

2) Every incident was never reported on social media as some sort of "issue".

Total and utter nonsense, games have been stopped before when a serious incident occurs, your excuses are not only pathetic they're an insult to the people who are being taken ill. Social media has been around long enough for these incidents to have been mentioned before.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

The total denial of the obvious is staggering, I've attended games regularly for 40 plus years and have NEVER seen incidences like this so close together, anyone that says they have is a liar.

40 years ago we didn't have the internet as it is now and a constant stream of 24hr news and sports news.