Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, melthebell said:

its been mentioned as a reason by the stores on MSM yes, the point is people like daddy are applauding them, but when you look closer as to why, its not because of the reason your applauding, they arent doing it because they believe masks dont work, or they dont like em, they are doing it because they cant enforce them, staff just doing their job are under additional threat of attack

So no links then.

Could it not be that they are not enforcing simply due to the fact that they consider it not the role of their staff to enforce masking? That they consider it the role of, say, the police? This has been stated by such stores on numerous occasions.

Just now, onewheeldave said:

So no links then.

Could it not be that they are not enforcing simply due to the fact that they consider it not the role of their staff to enforce masking? That they consider it the role of, say, the police? This has been stated by such stores on numerous occasions.

its part of it, but violence has risen against shop staff since the pandemic for numerous reasons, normally selfish people and being told to socially distance, or wear a mask

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

its part of it, but violence has risen against shop staff since the pandemic for numerous reasons, normally selfish people and being told to socially distance, or wear a mask

In the absence of any links to back up the violence claim, it could be all of it, couldn't it?

And , if violence has risen against staff since the pandemic, that could be for many different reasons- the increase in stress and mental illness due to the lockdowns/compulsory masking/compulsory vaccines/losing jobs etc would be expected to lead to frayed tempers and increase in violence, for example.

2 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

And , if violence has risen against staff since the pandemic, that could be for many different reasons- the increase in stress and mental illness due to the lockdowns/compulsory masking/compulsory vaccines/losing jobs etc would be expected to lead to frayed tempers and increase in violence, for example.

All of which is unacceptable behavior 

3 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

In the absence of any links to back up the violence claim, it could be all of it, couldn't it?

i did post a link, in your stampede of quoting youve obviously missed it, look above, and to answer your point, we ALL were locked down, furloughed, had less money but dont go round punching shop workers just going round doing their jobs, stop making excuses

Edited by melthebell

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

i did post a link, in your stampede of quoting youve obviously missed it, look above, and to answer your point, we ALL were locked down, furloughed, had less money but dont go round punching shop workers just going round doing their jobs, stop making excuses

That wasn't a link, it was a quote from another poster.

I'm not making excuses- it is a fact that the measures have had a serious effect on many people's mental health- that wouldn't lead to ALL OF THEM losing control and being violent. 

I think it's also safe to say that some people have suffered a lot more than you?

Interesting view on the Austrian unvaccination lockdown, has an expert on human sciences explaining why he thinks they are doing it.

Just now, onewheeldave said:

That wasn't a link, it was a quote from another poster.

I'm not making excuses- it is a fact that the measures have had a serious effect on many people's mental health- that wouldn't lead to ALL OF THEM losing control and being violent. 

I think it's also safe to say that some people have suffered a lot more than you?

eh i posted a BBC link, obviously you cant read either

56 minutes ago, melthebell said:

eh i posted a BBC link, obviously you cant read either

You really an an objectionable vindictive little person, aren't you? You just can't engage with someone who disagrees with you without resorting to cheap personal insults. You should consider growing up.

Edited by onewheeldave

4 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

You really an an objectionable vindictive little person, aren't you? You just can't engage with someone who disagrees with you without resorting to cheap personal insults. You should consider growing up.

did you find the link i gave you yet? it was actually in a post made up of two quotes of you so youd have been notified of it, as for your other point, im past engaging nicely with you lot, ive tried playing nice for over a year, and seen it gets nobody anywhere, you all refuse to acknowledge facts, or truth and honesty, much prefering lies and propaganda, so......

Edited by melthebell

Two more total coincidences of fans collapsing at tonight's games - cardiac arrest confirmed at the Watford v Chelsea game and whats described as a medical emergency at Southampton v Leicester, the sudden increase in these incidents in places where the spotlight is on them makes you wonder how many are happening without our knowledge. Scotland ruby player Siobhan Cattigan also "died suddenly" aged 26 with no explanation of cause of death in the reports. How much longer can we keep ignoring these incidents?

Southampton incident is not heart related

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Two more total coincidences of fans collapsing at tonight's games - cardiac arrest confirmed at the Watford v Chelsea game and whats described as a medical emergency at Southampton v Leicester, the sudden increase in these incidents in places where the spotlight is on them makes you wonder how many are happening without our knowledge. Scotland ruby player Siobhan Cattigan also "died suddenly" aged 26 with no explanation of cause of death in the reports. How much longer can we keep ignoring these incidents?

It's purely a coincidence I thought everyone knew that. 

And when the kiddies start dropping that will be a coincidence too so move along, nothing to see here.