Coronavirus - Part Two.

5 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Tragedy “unlike anything seen before” means Humber Bridge footpath must remain closed

.....the unprecedented and deeply troubling events at the Humber Bridge over recent weeks.

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2021/04/tragedy-unlike-anything-seen-before-means-humber-bridge-footpath-must-remain-closed/

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to imply it' s "normal" and nothing to do with trying to suppress society.

Suppress society ,what utter nonsense

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Could you please tell me where was the shop / shopping centre that you went in yesterday, where very few or no masks were seen ?

Too difficult a question surely

Edited by butlers

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Could you please tell me where was the shop / shopping centre that you went in yesterday, where very few or no masks were seen ?

Happy to 

1st stop was my local Joblot (my oldies love how much they get for their money there bless em) then Tesco express. I then nipped over to the big Costcutter and finished of at Poundstretcher. 

I went to two different Premiers (smaller shops granted) then Halford. Halford was the exception as there were more masked than unmasked but the staff I'd say it was about even. 

Morrisons as well today but I've already mentioned that. 👍

I'm off to ASDA tomorrow so I'll post back how that goes. 

Oh, and I live in Rotherham (as it states on my profile) so it'll be pretty obvious which particular shops/supermarkets I use. 

17 minutes ago, butlers said:

Too difficult a question surely

Oops. You're wrong again. 

You seem to make a habit of that don't you. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Additional information

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Oh no, god no

Christmas no1

Just heard the Co-op are joining Iceland in not enforcing muzzles. 

Excellent news 👏👏👏

Guest makapaka

Wow - a new Xmas variant and now talk of compulsory vaccines and vaccinating 5-11 year olds…..

Odd. 

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

I've not seen a single person yet wearing an FFP type mask whilst out shopping, as the other poster says the mandate only stipulates a face covering, so people pulling their t-shirt up over their face (which I have seen done) would be deemed acceptable, its also worth noting that an FFP mask won't work on people with heavy facial hair.

I’m not sure that I could identify every type of mask being worn but I am sure that you are correct in saying that so far they would be a rarity.However for those who care certainly the FFP 2 type are now readily available.

Unfortunately there are likely to be some leisure activities that I enjoy that will impose restrictions and I won’t give them up for the sake of wearing a mask.I am clean shaven most of the time.

We holidayed in Wales where the wearing of masks has been a constant.It came as a bit of a surprise at the time having been relaxed at home but no great problem.

Once again the stop /start dithering of this government breeds doubts

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

I've not seen a single person yet wearing an FFP type mask whilst out shopping, as the other poster says the mandate only stipulates a face covering, so people pulling their t-shirt up over their face (which I have seen done) would be deemed acceptable, its also worth noting that an FFP mask won't work on people with heavy facial hair.

Edited by RJRB
I pad gone loopy

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Happy to 

1st stop was my local Joblot (my oldies love how much they get for their money there bless em) then Tesco express. I then nipped over to the big Costcutter and finished of at Poundstretcher. 

I went to two different Premiers (smaller shops granted) then Halford. Halford was the exception as there were more masked than unmasked but the staff I'd say it was about even. 

Morrisons as well today but I've already mentioned that. 👍

I'm off to ASDA tomorrow so I'll post back how that goes. 

Oh, and I live in Rotherham (as it states on my profile) so it'll be pretty obvious which particular shops/supermarkets I use. 

Oops. You're wrong again. 

You seem to make a habit of that don't you. 

Thank you,it wasn’t hard was it . By the way I’m not a stalker, I don’t look at people’s profiles.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Just heard the Co-op are joining Iceland in not enforcing muzzles. 

Excellent news 👏👏👏

yeah excellent news that the reason they are doing it that staff have to endure violence and abuse just for doing their job, great stuff :roll:

as i said numerous times, you are an extremist, your obsession means no bounds, you as well as laugh at those with illness, you also condone people who commit acts of violence, great stuff

25 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Thank you,it wasn’t hard was it . By the way I’m not a stalker, I don’t look at people’s profiles.

True and all it took was for you to use some manners. 

Oh and Don't flatter yourself Neither am I. I just have fat fingers and a small phone screen. 

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

yeah excellent news that the reason they are doing it that staff have to endure violence and abuse just for doing their job, great stuff :roll:

as i said numerous times, you are an extremist, your obsession means no bounds, you as well as laugh at those with illness, you also condone people who commit acts of violence, great stuff

😂

Have you considered writing fiction for kids? 

I reckon you'd be good at it. 

Your first story could be called "Waa Waa Someone upset me so I'm gonna strop like a lil baby "