Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'll be going in a shop at some stage this week and I'll post on  here what I see, I don't really care if 100% or none are wearing them it won't sway my decision not to.

Hmmm... :huh:

Well it's not going to be 100%, is it...

... if you don't intend to wear one! :roll:

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Pray tell where is this magical, mythical place 

Why? 

Are you going to stand outside and insist everyone "FOLLOWS THE SCIENCE"? 🤣

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Well it's not going to be 100%, is it...

... if you don't intend to wear one! :roll:

It could be 100% before I enter the building it will be 99% once I do.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

It could be 100% before I enter the building it will be 99% once I do.

Wouldn't that only be true if there were exactly 99 people in there before you entered? :confused:

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Wouldn't that only be true if there were exactly 99 people in there before you entered? :confused:

Not really bothered tbh.

Just now, Mr Bloke said:

Can you leave the forum pedantry to me, please?

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why? 

Are you going to stand outside and insist everyone "FOLLOWS THE SCIENCE"? 🤣

No but seeing as you can’t answer a simple question that’s been asked a couple of times , I am going to say you are not telling the truth as you have many times on here . Fantasist

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Can you leave the forum pedantry to me, please?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Sorry Mr Risen...

... but it had to be done! ;)

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

No but seeing as you can’t answer a simple question that’s been asked a couple of times , I am going to say you are not telling the truth as you have many times on here . Fantasist

Oh I can answer it. And I will as soon as you ask a question and not make an insinuation thinly disguised as a question. 

18 hours ago, nikki-red said:

It was closed for a few weeks in April/May due to a few sad incidents.

"But the tragic loss of life along the bridge has been a chronic problem for more than a decade, requiring investment in long-term infrastructure and intervention measures. Banning people on foot or a bike from crossing the bridge was only ever a knee-jerk reaction which didn’t address the causes or long-term solutions”

https://www.cyclinguk.org/news/humber-bridge-reopens-cyclists-and-pedestrians

Tragedy “unlike anything seen before” means Humber Bridge footpath must remain closed

.....the unprecedented and deeply troubling events at the Humber Bridge over recent weeks.

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2021/04/tragedy-unlike-anything-seen-before-means-humber-bridge-footpath-must-remain-closed/

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to imply it' s "normal" and nothing to do with trying to suppress society.

Why are people in favour of trying to suppress society (in order to try and suppress Covid) so blind to its massive social and economic cost ? They really do not want to see......

Edited by Chekhov

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Never before have we sacrificed personal freedoms to anywhere like the extent we are doing now, never, ever. And all for a virus which, even before vaccines, over 99% of people were surviving and the average age of those dying is about 83, which even these days is a reasonable age. The way some people bang on about Covid deaths and how any sacrifice is worthwhile to avoid any death*, it seems to me there are millions of people out there who have not accepted the fact they are going to die.

* Labour journalist and campaigner Mike Buckley "all secondary school pupils [all 3 million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life"

Question for you, and the other pro suppressionists on here, is Mike Buckley right ?

It wasn't like that in Wilko yesterday, it was about 80%, which is too high but a good base to build on. I'm confident the proportion will fall over the weeks.

He was not deciding "what is permissible", he is stating he did not serve in the army to defend this sort of draconian society.

OK, let me put it a blunter way. I couldn't care less what any serving or former armed forces personnel think about Covid restrictions, their background is utterly irrelevant to the discussion. You specifically raised it, as though any currently serving member of the forces has done anything at all to defend or support our personal freedoms in this country. They haven't. They project the government of the day's will overseas.

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh I can answer it. And I will as soon as you ask a question and not make an insinuation thinly disguised as a question. 

Could you please tell me where was the shop / shopping centre that you went in yesterday, where very few or no masks were seen ?