3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

nope, hes still incompetant

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Very good, Mr Mel! :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'll try. 

Long Covid 😂😂

Nope, couldn't do it. 🤣

I'm the same whenever a new "variant" comes out. It always gives me a giggle what they will come up with next. 

My folks had covid last year and lost their sense of smell. Around the time before it was recognised as a symptom. 

Of course they don't have covid now but they have not fully regained their sense of smell and covid has clearly impacted upon their throats as they constantly speak with a croaky voice. 

Maybe you'd like to facetime them and laugh at them for thinking they are having long Covid?

Or would you prefer others to laugh and dismiss any of your medical conditions?

Just now, Delayed said:

My folks had covid last year and lost their sense of smell. Around the time before it was recognised as a symptom. 

Of course they don't have covid now but they have not fully regained their sense of smell and covid has clearly impacted upon their throats as they constantly speak with a croaky voice. 

Maybe you'd like to facetime them and laugh at them for thinking they are having long Covid?

yet he calls others vile, and pretends hes a nice guy :(

and laughs at people who are suffering

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

If they like. 

Shall Iist them for you? 

Just now, melthebell said:

yet he calls others vile, and pretends hes a nice guy :(

and laughs at people who are suffering

I don't pretend anything. I leave that for the virtue signalling mask wearers. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

If they like. 

Shall Iist them for you? 

No, because I don't laugh at people's medical conditions. 

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

No, because I don't laugh at people's medical conditions. 

A bit of a pointless comment then wasn't it 🙄

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A bit of a pointless comment then wasn't it 🙄

No because I'm trying to get you to realise that laughing and dismissing people's conditions is grossly ignorant and offensive. You might not deem it to be long covid but it's clear that people suffer long term damage from covid. 

Take another walk around Rotherham General and ask a nurse. Don't forget to ask for the one that's not on Boris payroll though

Just now, Delayed said:

No because I'm trying to get you to realise that laughing and dismissing people's conditions is grossly ignorant and offensive. You might not deem it to be long covid but it's clear that people suffer long term damage from covid. 

It's clear that a tiny miniscule % of people suffer long term damage from covid as people do world wide from many 1000s of ailments. 

It's also clear that "long covid" is, like covid itself massively overblown simply to cause fear and to get people to comply with draconian rules and accept the loss of basic rights. 

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Take another walk around Rotherham General and ask a nurse. Don't forget to ask for the one that's not on Boris payroll though

Grossly ignorant and offensive  just about covers it 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Grossly ignorant and offensive  just about covers it 

Are you still here? 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's clear that a tiny miniscule % of people suffer long term damage from covid as people do world wide from many 1000s of ailments. 

It's also clear that "long covid" is, like covid itself massively overblown simply to cause fear and to get people to comply with draconian rules and accept the loss of basic rights. 

And that gives you the right to laugh about it?

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Are you still here? 

Always , Shouldnt you be out feeding the poor ?