What a vile reply 🙄

Quite typical of these sort of people.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Eugh! 

What a vile reply 🙄

About the kindest way I could put it 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

About the kindest way I could put it 

That speaks volumes about the sort of person you are. 

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Quite typical of these sort of people.

Yeah, it would appear to be the case for many in the pro jab camp. 

I was thinking about the suicide rates and attempted suicides over the past couple of years but was reminded that I know of someone who died of a drugs overdose , it was recorded as a covid death causing great distress to the family.  Also a friend who died of cancer last year was recorded as a covid death (caught in hospital), this skews the statistics somewhat.   I fear that in years to come the true death toll will be enormous.

Suicide deaths fell last year.

That also happened in a couple of other countries too.

57 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Don't have it then and see how you get on. 

Read the article I posted earlier, its so blatantly obvious that this variant is a booster push, its actually laughable.

Take away the sceptical tone and it being laughable I agree with you.

The research continues,as does the availability of a vaccine and so first ,second and booster immunisation is offered to a greater number of recipients.I hope that they will be offered to countries not as fortunate as ourselves.

Until such time as the vaccine is proven to be ineffective or detrimental I and many others will take up the offer.The uptake remains strong .

However it remains a personal choice.

I also agree with you to a great extent on mask wearing.

I would probably wear a medically approved mask (which are now widely available)in certain situations or avoid certain other situations.

Your point about having to wear a mask to go into a shop after being in a pub and a stadium without one illustrates ridiculous inconsistencies.

No wonder that some mock the mixed messages emanating from our tightrope walking government.

34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Eugh! 

What a vile reply 🙄

Is it as vile as saying “a lemsip and a good nights sleep “ will cure most of the worldwide pandemic?

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Is it as vile as saying “a lemsip and a good nights sleep “ will cure most of the worldwide pandemic?

Absolutely is yes. 

It was a vile comment. Stop trying to dig yourself out of that hole and at least have the decency to own it. 

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely is yes. 

It was a vile comment. Stop trying to dig yourself out of that hole and at least have the decency to own it. 

I completely own it and stand by it. What part of my post was vile , the idiot bit or the agenda bit ?

Edited by hackey lad

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I completely own it and stand by it. What part of my post was vile , the idiot bit or the agenda bit ?

Your post was vile. 

31 minutes ago, butlers said:

Suicide deaths fell last year.

That also happened in a couple of other countries too.

I would actually have expected suicides to fall, overall, in 2020, or certainly not go up. For the first 6 months (up to about November) it was a bit like a war, and suicides drop in wars, it's a well known effect. However, from about Nov last year I would expect a rise, similarly for mental health problems and divorces etc.

My brother is a vicar and the most upsetting part of his job is funerals for suicides, he is upset that the rate has gone up, he's done more than he has ever done, pretty much all young, youngish men.

So now it's going downhill, unfortunately.....

Deaths of people treated under the Mental Health Act rose during pandemic (20 Nov 21)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59336579

The Humber Bridge Board announced on Saturday that the footpaths would be closed 'indefinitely' [due to unprecedented suicides] (5 Apr 21)

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/after-six-humber-bridge-deaths-5263253

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Your post was vile. 

Why ?