Coronavirus - Part Two.

Morrisons update: they're now out of Seabrooks Sea Salt Crisps and eight packs of Bounty bars and still no Sandwich Spread. Is this a side-effect of the vaccine? You decide.

Do your own research.

Pedro Acosta ,yup he fainted and 10 mins later was back at the reception

Edited by butlers

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Have a look into who is classed as unvaccinated now and come back to me.

17 year old Spanish motorcyclist Pedro Acosta collapses whilst giving press conference, must have been the hot studio lights or something. 🤣🙄

His family who have been with him the entire time said absolutely not, a disgraceful way to boost death rates yet again.

A new variant from Africa now apparently, this boosters obviously not very popular.

I can find nothing other than those who haven't been vaccinated are classed as unvaccinated. If you have differing information, please share.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Do you reckon these pro jabbers realise they'll never be "Fully vaccinated"? 

They don't get that bit at all do they, next "booster" will probably be about March time.

Its also amazing that despite a high vaccine uptake (or so were told) always these collapsing footballers seem not to have had it, some amazing coincidences in all this, anyone would think it wasn't true 🤣

Just now, Bargepole23 said:

I can find nothing other than those who haven't been vaccinated are classed as unvaccinated. If you have differing information, please share.

If you're not up to date with the latest booster your classed as unvaccinated, they've obviously had to do this to keep the BS flowing.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They don't get that bit at all do they, next "booster" will probably be about March time.

Its also amazing that despite a high vaccine uptake (or so were told) always these collapsing footballers seem not to have had it, some amazing coincidences in all this, anyone would think it wasn't true 🤣

If you're not up to date with the latest booster your classed as unvaccinated, they've obviously had to do this to keep the BS flowing.

Classed as unvaccinated by who? I'm within 6 months of double vaccination, no booster yet, so who's classifying me as unvaccinated? Does the same apply to those who were double vaccinated as of today?

Classed as unvaccinated by who? I'm within 6 months of double vaccination, no booster yet, so who's classifying me as unvaccinated? Does the same apply to those who were double vaccinated as of today?

If you haven't yet had the booster yes, you're unvaccinated, absolute farce.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

why do you have a flu jab every year?

Because I'm old and vulnerable. Also why I had 2 covid jabs. (I still got covid.)

Personally I'm not against vaccination, but I am against making it mandatory by force or coercion for other people.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

If you haven't yet had the booster yes, you're unvaccinated, absolute farce.

You haven't answered the question. Who, other than you, is classifying me as unvaccinated? Which government body, which organisation?

Edited by Bargepole23

You haven't answered the question. Who, other than you, is classifying me as unvaccinated?

If you're vaccinated you don't need the booster I assume?

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Footballers, tennis players, basketball players there's loads of fit and healthy athletes who are suddenly dropping like flies. 

Oh, yeah, I mentioned something like that months ago but was labeled a nutter 🙄🤣

GB News have run a story highlighting links between the vax and heart attacks a cardiologist stated that “the scientists” won’t release data on this as they don’t want to lose “research money”. Very sinister.

A couple more ex players Carl Ikeme and John Brayford are the latest to speak out on the subject.

Its gathering pace.

My decision not to go near this vaccine looks better by the day 🙏

Edited by top4718