Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

A new variant? Well that's surprise.... and guess what? The vaccine doesn't work against it.

I wouldn't mind but a conspiracy theorist aquaintance predicted this is exactly what was going to happen back in January 2019. 

This and other things, that have all come to pass. I wouldn't mind but he also predicted the financial crash a full year before it happened, and there was I saying 'have you never heard the saying 'as safe as the bank of England?'  And of course it came as a complete surprise to the politicians didn't it...... 

This is going to run and run.....

Welcome aboard the truth train. 

Enjoy your journey 🙏🎉🙏

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

A new variant? Well that's surprise.... and guess what? The vaccine doesn't work against it.

I wouldn't mind but a conspiracy theorist aquaintance predicted this is exactly what was going to happen back in January 2019. 

This and other things, that have all come to pass. I wouldn't mind but he also predicted the financial crash a full year before it happened, and there was I saying 'have you never heard the saying 'as safe as the bank of England?'  And of course it came as a complete surprise to the politicians didn't it...... 

This is going to run and run.....

why do you have a flu jab every year?

Jumping ahead a bit there Anna ,there's no evidence it's even more transmissible let alone more vaccine resistant.

What happen to the south American variant that was headline news for a couple of days a couple of months back ?

10pm BBC news: Woman from Rotherham paralysed by rare reaction to Astrazeneca Covid jab. Hundreds of people still waiting for £120,000 compensation from government, (who refused to comment.) but say it doen't begin to cover cost of damage done.

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

10pm BBC news: Woman from Rotherham paralysed by rare reaction to Astrazeneca Covid jab. Hundreds of people still waiting for £120,000 compensation from government, (who refused to comment.) but say it doen't begin to cover cost of damage done.

I know the woman, she's be very ill and its devastated the family.

On the current incidences of sports people (particularly footballers) ex Sheffield United players Kevin Gage said:

"In my 19 years as a pro footballer and then my 20+ years watching and commentating on the game I've never seen ANY players collapse, pass out etc either in live games or during any of the thousands of training sessions and matches I've taken part in".

Its just a coincidence though so its fine.

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

the guy who ive known for like 15 years said it happened, and i trust him, i presume he knows the person involved as its a family member and so knows if the person wouldnt get vaccinated and the things if any they said about it, personally speaking you can believe me or not, i believe him

My next door neighbour died on Tuesday, very ill person who has gone downhill since his wife died in early January, suffered with COPD and its subsequent breathing problems, caught Covid in hospital two days before he sadly died and that has been put as the cause of death on his death certificate, his family are furious.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

My next door neighbour died on Tuesday, very ill person who has gone downhill since his wife died in early January, suffered with COPD and its subsequent breathing problems, caught Covid in hospital two days before he sadly died and that has been put as the cause of death on his death certificate, his family are furious.

why? didnt covid have anything to do with his death? looks on what you put that thats what couldve pushed him over the edge?

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I know the woman, she's be very ill and its devastated the family.

On the current incidences of sports people (particularly footballers) ex Sheffield United players Kevin Gage said:

"In my 19 years as a pro footballer and then my 20+ years watching and commentating on the game I've never seen ANY players collapse, pass out etc either in live games or during any of the thousands of training sessions and matches I've taken part in".

Now 5 year olds will soon be jabbed I'm sure there is going to be an unconnected totally normal and nothing to worry about surge in children collapsing too. 

Nothing to see though so it's fine. 

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

>>I can remember looking at the death stats for Covid in mid March 2020 (before the lockdown) and seeing that kids were at pretty much zero risk and young people at no significant risk.<<

I have looked in my diary. I confirmed on the 17 March 2020 (one week before lockdown) what the Covid death stats were and that, most importantly by a country mile, our 7 year old was at no risk whatsoever. In fact I told him no kids had died of Covid, which was actually the case then). Over the next week or so I even got him to regularly answer the following question : "how many kids have died of Covid ?", to which he correctly answered "Zero !

I was determined he was not going to worry about Covid, not one bit, and he hasn't. 

By the 17th March, there were approximately 170 Covid related deaths in England, let's extrapolate to 200 for GB. Is that the data set you used to make your inference and inform your son? Doesn't seem a very big data set relative to the GB population? Is that the basis of the BBC bar chart? Or is it representing deaths worldwide, where other external factors may have influenced the distribution?

Sky Soccer News report that Wigan player Charlie Wyke illness is not covid related and he is unvaccinated.

That's via Wigan FC  statement that the player himself wanted people to know his status

Edited by butlers

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Hold up, another coincidence occurs - Wigan striker Charlie Wyke hospitalised after collapsing in training. Perhaps he makes sandwich spread for Morrisons in his spare time.

Correct. Another coincidence occurs, unvaccinated Charlie Wykes collapse unrelated to Covid.

7 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Correct. Another coincidence occurs, unvaccinated Charlie Wykes collapse unrelated to Covid.

Have a look into who is classed as unvaccinated now and come back to me.

17 year old Spanish motorcyclist Pedro Acosta collapses whilst giving press conference, must have been the hot studio lights or something. 🤣🙄

28 minutes ago, melthebell said:

why? didnt covid have anything to do with his death? looks on what you put that thats what couldve pushed him over the edge?

His family who have been with him the entire time said absolutely not, a disgraceful way to boost death rates yet again.

A new variant from Africa now apparently, this boosters obviously not very popular.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Have a look into who is classed as unvaccinated now and come back to me.

17 year old Spanish motorcyclist Pedro Acosta collapses whilst giving press conference, must have been the hot studio lights or something. 🤣🙄

Do you reckon these pro jabbers realise they'll never be "Fully vaccinated"?